Wedding

Warnings: public sex, barebacking, slight daddy kink, slight crossdressing

Words: 1517

Connor stood in front of Troye in a white button down, trying to fasten the black bow tie around the boy's neck. "You look awfully cute all dressed up" Connor said once he pushed the tie into place, kissing Troye's cheek. Troye blushed slightly looking back at Connor. "And you look handsome in a suit." Connor raised an eyebrow at him. "It's hot" Troye said bluntly walking over to grab his suit jacket off the bed, putting it on. "Come on, it's the big day, can't be late. I'll see you downstairs" he said before leaving the room and Connor to finish getting ready.

"Wow, they really went all out on this wedding didn't they" Troye said looking around the ceremony area that was decorated ornately in pale pink and white flowers. The chairs were lined up neatly in rows and in the middle was a long white pathway that the bridal party would be walking down in just a few minutes. "Well, I wouldn't expect anything else from a zalfie wedding. They like to go all out" Connor said just as the music began to play. Turning around the boys see Alfie walking down the aisle wearing a black suit with a pale pink flower in the front pocket, matching perfectly to the decorations.

"Wow" Connor said. "Zoe really went all out with the matching" "I know, I've always dreamed of having a wedding like this" Troye sighed "I'll keep that in mind" Connor replied, smirking slightly as Troye turned bright red.

The crowd fell silent as the music slowed even more and Zoe made her appearance in a stunning strapless ballgown with, of course, a pale pink jewel studded belt to match the theme even more. The boys, along with the other guests, were in awe. Zoe looked stunning. "Alfie's really a lucky man." Connor commented and Troye was utterly speechless.

As Zoe reached the altar she took Alfie's hands in her own and whispered something, probably 'I love you' to him making him tear up. The ceremony continued and by the end it wasn't just Alfie who shed a tear. Almost everybody had, and if somebody told you that they hadn't then would be lying. Troye looked over at Connor when the priest said "Zoe do you take Alfie to be your lawfully wedded husband?" and whispered "I do" just as Zoe did.

If the guests had thought that the ceremony space was magical they had not see the reception area yet. This area had even more of the pale pink flowers covering every surface that they possible could and every table was named after a zalfie colab from over the years. "Looks like we're at the Eat it or Wear it Challenge table" Connor said, making the boys think about last night when Connor had asked Troye if he would rather eat or wear his come when they came during sex. Connor hurriedly sat down and looked at his lap, seeing that he was starting to have a problem from the memory, and it did not help when Troye asked in a very seductive voice "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Troye. Not right now, we're at our friends wedding. We need to act proper" "We have time" Troye said moving his hand to Connor's thigh, starting to massage it. "They're talking wedding pictures, it'll be at least another half an hour before they get here for their first dance. Just enough time to have a quick fuck." Connor moaned slightly at the thought "Even if I was to give in, which I'm not, there's nowhere we could go without getting spotted, and I really don't want any of our friends to find us in that situation"

Troye raised his eyebrows and moved his head slightly in the direction of the bathrooms. "I was in there earlier, and the main door locks" Connor turned bright red and with his growing erection decided to give in. "Fine, I give in. Let's go then" Giggling, Troye grabbed his hand and began to lead him over to the bathroom. Luckily when they entered there was nobody else in there so in one swift movement Troye removed his tie and jacket and locked the door before pulling Connor to him by his tie to kiss him roughly.

"These need to come off now" Connor stated pulling lightly at Troye's pants as he broke away from the kiss. "Now" "Yes daddy" Troye replied with wide eyes, removing his pants and leaving him in just his underwear and shirt. "Better" Connor said slamming Troye against the wall beginning to palm him through his panties, earning a low groan from Troye. "Please" Troye moaned out.

"Only because you asked so nicely." Connor said and yanked Troye's cute underwear off before pushing him over the sink. As Connor got his member out, he spit into his other hand, and began lubing himself. (A/n this is the first fic we've wrote where they were in a sexual relationship before this and could have both been tested clean for AIDS and STIs aye, safe sex always) as he pulled off his member, beginning to finger Troye, as quickly as possible without hurting the boy. Once he had 3 fingers as deep in as he could, he knew he was stretched enough to not hurt him, and positioned himself at his entrance.

"Remember, our colleagues and friends are out there, you don't want them to hear you being bent over the sink during a wedding reception." Connor said, and once he saw Troye nod, he began sinking in, and both boys gasped.

The tight, wet warmth around Connor was always good, but the situation they were in was even better. As he filled Troye up, he knew that this idea was genius.

They started with a faster than usual place, knowing the faster they get off, the less anyone will suspect. As he began to hit Troye's prostate, he heard a knock. He felt Troye stiffen, but Connor just quickly put his hand over Troye's mouth to make sure he is quiet, and continue to slam into him.

"Occupied" Connor shouted, voice slightly ragged from being balls deep in such a beautiful boy.

"Oh" he heard before hearing feet shuffle away, and he hoped they weren't waiting outside, or they would see them walk out together.

Connor felt Troye's hard and quick breaths in his hand and he knew that if he helped a little more, he could bring Troye to his release. "I know you like to come untouched baby, but we are going to have to make it quick." Connor whispered into Troye's ear before reaching to began moving his hand up and down the younger boys shaft.

Connor ran his thumb over Troye's slit, and he knew he was a goner.

Pushing his ass into Connor's groin, Troye came into the sink with a mewl that was shushed by Connor. After a few seconds Troye was back to work, grinding back to help Connor get over. After a few seconds, it was too much and Connor pulled out, lightly moving Troye to the side to give himself a few quick tugs, also coming into the sink. "It's easier to wash out" Connor said once we has finished, running hot water into the sink to dispose of the evidence, beside of course the small limp Troye would have.

"Thanks daddy" Troye said, pecking his lips after he had put his clothes back on, looking slightly more disheveled than before, and he just hoped no one would notice. "Always baby" Connor said, helping Troye tie up his tie again. Once they were cleaned up and ready to go out again, they looked at each other before stepping out. To their relieve there wasn't anyone outside the door, and they walked back to their seats as discreetly as possible.

Once they were back in there seats, the boys continued on with their night, trying to pretend it had never happened. Zoe and Alfie walked around to the tables greeting guests, they finally got to the table Troye and Connor sat at. "Guys! I'm so glad you could make it!" Zoe said, hugging the boys. "I heard you were sick earlier, Troye?" What? Troye said, with a confused look. "Oh, well Joey said he saw you guys run to the bathroom, and my mom said you guys were still in there 15 minutes later when she came to use it" she said. Both of them paled before Connor spit out an answer. "Oh! Yeah, Troye thought it was coming down with something, but he is feeling better. Right, Troye?" Connor said, looking away from the couple to Troye. "Oh yeah, I just got queasy, but I feel much better now" Troye said, as convincingly as he could. "Oh, I'm glad. Well I'm sure we will see you guys again tonight, hope you have a good time!" Alfie said before kissing Zoe lightly on the lips and walking away, over to the next table.