My Youth is Yours

Warnings: blow jobs, first time, somehow hot yet cute

Word count: 2920

Troye stared up at the ceiling of Connor's room, while Connor sat up, working on some sort of homework from that day. It was the Thursday before break, and that Saturday Troye would be on the first plane back to Australia, ending his foreign exchange. Since he had came, he had found his beautiful boyfriend.

Troye first spotted Connor when they had a school assembly, for the swim team doing so well. Troye, not making any friends yet, sat alone in the stands waiting for it to end. Connor was recognized for winning a state award, and Troye immediately noticed the boy accepting the award and being cheered on. Connor was a senior Troye had found out, and himself being only a sophomore, his heart instantly sunk. He didn't have a chance with the cute senior on the swim team, he didn't even know if the boy was gay.

After weeks of just staring from afar Troye finally got the beautiful boy's number and they began talking. At first they were just friends but as they grew closer so did their feelings. Connor had come out to Troye one Friday night at 3 am. His voice was shaky as he told Troye that he was the first person that he had come out to and that he liked him. This was not the night that they first kissed. That night would happen a few days later when Troye had gone over to Connors to work on an English project. The project was coming along well so the boys decided to take a break. Maybe it was the happy mood that Connor was in or maybe it was just the fact that he was with his best friend but for some reason that was the night that he wanted to finally kiss Troye. The kiss was slow and beautiful. The boys lips fit perfectly together.

Their relationship only progressed from there, they began going on dates and soon started telling people they were a couple. They finally worked up the nerve to tell their parents, Troye skyping his, and while Connor's were slightly shocked, yet happy for their son, Troye's large family was ecstatic.

From then on Troye and Connor only spent more time together. Over the almost 8 months they had been together, they spent much more time together than apart. On school nights Troye would often stay late at Connor's, and on weekends he would stay over a lot, Connor's parents knowing the boys were mature and that Connor was an adult.

Over those 8 months, all aspects of their relationship progressed and strengthened, all except for one. Their physical relationship. Of course they did a lot of cuddling, Connor pulling Troye's back to his front while watching a movie, Connor sometimes grinding on Troye's behind. But it had never gone too far. They would have heated make out sessions which would lead to Connor pushing Troye's head back to nibble on his neck and suck light hickies into his pale skin. They always had played it safe though, never going so far because Connor knew that would make Troye uncomfortable.

On this particular night though, 2 days before Troye left, he realized he wouldn't see Connor again for a long time, and began to worry if he would ever see him. They lived so far away, and Troye still had to go through high school while Connor would move onto go through college. Both boys had for the most part avoided the subject of leaving each other, but tonight was the night Troye decided they had to talk about it.

"Connor?" Troye said in a quiet voice while still looking up at the ceiling. "Yes Troye?" Connor mumbled, still working on his homework. "What are we going to do when I leave?" Troye says calmly, and as soon as the words leave his mouth, the sound of Connor's pencil stops. "Well, you'll go back, and as soon as I can save enough, I'll come see you and meet your family. Then I'll work to come again on your break from school." Connor said looking down at Troye.

"But Con, what happens between those times when you come?" Troye says, knowing the answer Connor will give. "We will Skype every night and talk. And we can also text everyday. It will work."