Encore

Warnings: rough sex, voyeurism (kind of), public sex

Word Count: 1708

Troye bounces on the balls of his heels, preparing to perform his first LA show. He adjusts the sleeves of his jumper, fidgeting. Just as he falls into his own thoughts, his manager, Emma walks in with another person, a man, maybe a few years older than himself. Around his neck he wears a professional camera.

"Hey Troye!" Emma called. "Come over and meet the photographer for today's show." Troye slowing walked over still pulling on his jumper's sleeves. "Hey, I'm Connor" the photographer said as he stuck out his hand. "Troye" the singer replied shaking his hand. "So, I've heard that you're pretty popular among the girls" Connor said "so I was thinking that we could work that into the pictures somehow."

Troye looked between Emma and Connor before deciding there was no point in hiding it. "Oh, I figured you knew, I'm gay. But I'd love to get some shots with the fans." Troye said, trying to not make the situation any more awkward than need be. "Oh, I'm sorry man. So am I, I just figured" Connor trailed off.

"It's cool" Troye replied, "where do you want to shoot first?" "Well," Connor replied "I was thinking that I would just follow you around and take pictures of what you normally do so the fans can really see what goes on before a show." "Okay, sounds great!" Troye replied before turning around to walk down the hallway.

After taking some good shots with the fans Connor began to set up his equipment in front of the stage picking just the right position so that he could get the best shots.

As Troye is getting ready to enter the stage, he checks a mirror to make sure he looks okay enough to get pictures taken of him. He also may want to look good for the hot photographer, but no one needed to know that. As he steps on stage, his eyes immediately find Connors in the crowd with the camera. As he goes through his set list, he begins to notice Connor between shots looks up at Troye with clouded eyes.

Troye kept going along with the set trying not to get too distracted from the hot photographer who was now staring at him more then he was taking pictures. With the fans screaming and Connor staring Troye finished what he believed to be his best show yet. Maybe because Connor was there.

As he began to leave the stage, grabbing a bottle of water, he began to think about Connor. He had got him a little uncomfortable during the show. Maybe he could convince him to give him his number or set up a date. Just as he thought it, out of the corner of his eye he spotted Connor walking towards him. He still had lust blown eyes. "Hey Troye. I got some pretty good shots. And your voice is gorgeous. Just like you." He eyed Troye up and down. Just as he was about to speak Connor pulled him to him in a passionate kiss that turned heated quickly. Thinking quick, Troye started to pull him to his dressing room.

Letting out a small groan Troye managed to close the door before mumbling how Connor did such a good job taking pictures today. "That's not the only thing I'm good at" Connor replied pushing Troye against the door and running his hand through his curly locks. Troye groaned again from the impact and started to tug at Connor's shirt. "Why don't you show me" he sighed into the kiss.

He tugged Connor's shirt off and dropped to his knees, and started unbuttoning his jeans as Connor groaned. Troye pulled Connor out of his underwear to reveal his half hard length. Troye begin with kitten licks at the sides, before Connor grabbed the hair at the back of his head and forced his head forward. Troye took the tip into his mouth and began to suck and lick. Connor continued to push Troye down his length so he was in troye's throat. He began to watch Troye bob his head and suck at him when he got an idea.