Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer

No POV

Justin walked into the living room in a huff the next day, also known as the day Matt would be arriving. He found Jessica sitting near the fire curled up with a book in her lap. Her dark curly hair fell in front of her face and she seemed to find the book very interesting, since she didn't even look up when he walked in.

"What are you reading?" he asked her, sitting in the chair next to hers. She jumped and looked up, smiling warmly at him. She lifted the book up to show him the cover. It was the book published when he was only sixteen, telling all about his life. Justin chuckled softly.

"You never read it?"

"No..." she shrugged, "I found it when I was unpacking some boxes that I never got around to in Matt and me's apartment a week ago."

Justin grinned and closed the book as she read. Jessica looked up, eyebrows raised. He held her hands, planning to move in for a hug, or even a kiss.

"I've really missed you."

"I've missed you too," she replied softly. She opened her mouth a few times, closing it quickly every time before what she wanted to say escaped her full lips. When she finally got the courage to say it, she was interrupted by a cars horn in the driveway. She got on her knees, turning around and looking out the window like she used to do when her father got home from work, before her parents got a divorce that is.

"Matt!" she whispered, getting up and running to the front door and out into the blizzard which was forming outside, creating banks of snow around the driveway. Justin watched her quickly step through the snow in the driveway and hug her arms. It'd be a wonder if she didn't get frostbite, considering the fact that she was in a camisole, lacy blouse and jeans. Her light brown ankle boots would be ruined in the snow if she had kept walking into the snow.

Matt got out and hugged her, spinning her around in the air and kissing her. Justin groaned in envy and noticed for the first time that Christian had joined him in spying on the happy couple.

"He looks like an asshole," Christian muttered. Justin nodded in agreement, even though Matt looked like the complete opposite of an asshole. He had cleanly cut dark brown hair, tan skin and an athletic build. He could probably beat everyone in this house up that is if he was that kind of guy. He reminded me of those doctors you see all the time on TV, the polished gentlemen that seem to get all the girls.

Matt laid his jacket around Jessie's shoulders and carried her bridal style up to the house, holding her close to him. She snuggled up to his chest, much to the annoyance of the two boys watching through the window.

Christian and Justin flipped on the TV and pretended to be very interested in the weather report as Matt and Jessica walked in.

"Justin, Ryan, Chaz, Christian! Get in here!" she called and we heard heels click against the floor. Justin thanked god that he wouldn't have to walk in on him holding her romantically. Two sets of feet thumped against the stairs as Ryan and Chaz jogged down the steps.

"Who's the dude?" Chaz asked as Justin and Christian walked over to the group of young adults forming in front of the door.

"The dude is my boyfriend. Matt, this is Chaz, Ryan, Christian and Justin," she said, pointing each of us out as she spoke. Matt shook our hands and grinned a perfect smile. His looks pissed all the boys out.

"Hey Matt," everyone chorused awkwardly.

"Baby, I'm going to go upstairs and put my bags in our room. Which one is it?" Matt addressed Jessica, who told him which room they would be sleeping in together.

"Shouldn't you two have separate rooms?" Justin asked.

"No..." Jessica rolled her eyes, "Don't be my mother, Justin."

"Hey! All I'm saying is your not even married yet, you shouldn't be getting pregnant..."

"Justin Drew Bieber! Who ever said I was sleeping with him?" she scolded.

"Well are you?" Justin shot back and all eyes rested on Jessica. She turned bright red and looked away.

"That's none of your business."

Justin rolled his eyes at her answer and looked away from her brown eyes, which had landed on his own. The thought of her and Matt actually... sleeping together sickened him. What happens if she actually did get pregnant? She'd be with him for the rest of her life, living in her perfect little penthouse in New York City. Justin sighed as thoughts flooded into his mind, leaving him upset and angry.

"Are you and Riley sharing a room?" she asked slowly.

"Yes."

"You're not even married, you shouldn't be getting her pregnant," Jessica grinned, repeating his words and leaving him sigh.

"Justin, you suck man," Ryan shook his head. Justin rolled his caramel colored eyes and Jessica walked to the kitchen. Matt came downstairs and looked around for his girlfriend, frowning when he wouldn't see her lovely face. Soon as he was off the last step all four guys had surrounded him.

"So Matt, how goes it with my girl Jessica?" Chaz asked, getting straight to the point.

"Uh... fine?" he said unsurely, looking nervous to be cornered.

"No break ups in the future?" Ryan asked.

"Break ups in the future?" Christian asked hopefully.

There was a small silence before all four boys flashed him a creepy, fake smile. Matt opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by the sound of heels against the wooden flooring. The footsteps stopped and everyone turned to see Jessica standing there with her hands on her hips.

"I'm gonna guess that this isn't male bonding?" she said, raising her eyebrows. Everyone shook their heads.

Jessica grabbed Matt's arm and pulled him upstairs to their room, giving each of the guys a death glare before disappearing into her room.

"What do you think they're doing up there?"

Justin looked sick to his stomach and he shook his head, clutching his abs. "I don't wanna think about it."

They all walked to the kitchen to eat and try to forget that Matt and Jessica were upstairs, alone... in the bedroom.

Everyone sat around the living room with drinks in their hands, the fire crackling and keeping them from freezing in the dropping temperatures. Justin looked at Jessica, who was in a PINK tee shirt and leggings. She was on the ground, leaning against the chair Matt was in. She sat between his legs and he had his arms around her from his sitting position in the comfy looking chair.

Allie was talking to him about his job and his parents. Everyone else was having their own conversation, except Justin who sat very still and listened to what Matt was saying while Riley rested in his lap. She went shopping earlier and somehow that had tired her out so much she was on the verge of falling asleep.

"How's my classroom?" Jessica asked suddenly, after not speaking for the longest time.

"Good, the boys all miss you. They got stuck with a male substitute. The girls seem to like him," Matt chuckled and Jessica smiled slightly. Her heart didn't seem into the conversation, her eyes looked far away.

"I'm going to get a beer, anyone need anything?" Justin asked, placing Riley softly down on the spot next to him and standing.

"I'll come," Jessica replied.

Together they made their way into the kitchen. "Okay, so what's up?" Justin asked, getting straight to the point.

"What?"

"I've known you since we were born, you think I don't know when something's upsetting you?"

"It's just... Matt's just... being here with everyone is making me second guess our relationship. I love him... but I'm not positive if he's the one I want to spend my life with."

Justin nodded and put a comforting arm around her shoulder.

Time to move in.

Leave some love(:

Thanks for reviewing!

<3