YOU'RE MY OBSESSION

Start from the beginning

 ~time skip~ 

 Later that night, when everyone have just had their fill of a scrumptious feast prepared but none other than Sebastian himself, the couple sat in the jacuzzi. Sebastian played with the wine in his right hand while his other one rested on Ciel's waist. Ciel on the other hand played with the bubbles, then stirred to face his lover. He looked into his eyes and smiled mischievously , he carefully lift the patch in his right eye and placed it gently on the side. He leaned over and kissed Sebastian lustfully. His tongue swirled inside his lover's making Sebastian groan in the kiss. He gently rubbed his dick on Sebastian's tummy and moan from the friction while his hands roamed in the body of his lover. His kisses went lower until it reached the V-line, he nip and trailed his tongue until he reached the tip of his lover's hardened cock. He smirked and skipped it and went back to kissing his thighs , he was halted as Sebastian pulled him up and placed him on his lap in a reverse straddling position, he saw himself in front of a big mirror. Sebastian looking at him in the mirror with lust filled eyes, Ciel returned the lusty look his lover gave him. Sebastian poured the wine on Ciel's name then licked it with long stroked of his snake like tongue.. He moaned  the tongue flicked in his sensitized skin. Every flick of Sebastian's tongue made him shiver. Hands of his lover snaked around his body, caressing every inch of it. One hand rubbed and played with his nipple, tugging it every now and then making it taut. 

"haaaa, Sebastiannn.. you're driving me insane.. " moaned Ciel 

Sebastian continued to attack Ciel's neck, then his fangs sink in to the flesh, sucking that velvety blood of his lover. His lover's right eye turned purplish red and the marked visible. Ciel moaned in pleasure. He didn't took his eyes away from the mirror, still looking at Ciel in his beautiful and sexy figure.  

"Meus es tu nimiam .. mea fetish, religionis. Confusionem meam, manu mea quippiam. Unum volo nocte." ... whispered Sebastian. 

He licked the pin pricks and his hands went down to Ciel's dick, pumping it a little fast. Looking at his lover's face all flushed and locked his eyes on him. He was groaning and his cock is so hard that he want to ram it inside. But he need to hold himself. He knew he can satisfy his lover in any way. But he want to prolong the bonding. His fingers went inside Ciel's hole, making him gasp. 

".. Je vous aime ..Jusqu'à toujours est par ..Mon coeur est à toi et à vous seuls ..Mon âme et mon corps est le vôtre à posséder..Emmenez-moi à la félicité éternelle .."

Ciel muttered those words, making Sebastian moan and everything in him tingles. He really loved his lover to the core. He loved him too much that he is willing to offer up himself to death. But that wont be coming. They will live many eons.. 

He lined his cock in to the hole of his lover and slowly slide in. "Tight, ahhh.. so tight my beloved.." He slowly nudge again until he was almost half inside him the he took out again. Ciel's face contort with anticipation. He then thrust quickly  until his cock is fully inside Ciel. As his lover's hand snaked on his nape and tilted his head for a kiss, he knew that he can now move. "Ciel, I love you very much.." He thrusts his cock while pumping his lover's dick matching his thrusts. Slowly then faster again as their tongues collided. Ciel made something unexpected, he held out Sebastian's left arm where the mark is, his fangs slowly coming out and then he sunk them into the flesh. Sipping an amount of blood that quenched his parched throat. This made Sebastian moan.. " ohh, fuck ..dammit.. " 

And then he begun thrusting, pounding in to Ciel's tight hole and every time he hit prostate making Ciel scream his name.. 

"Ahhh , Sebastiann.. harder.. deeper inside me.. " 

He went on and on, pounding and thrusting faster and deeper while matching his palming on his lover's dick with every thrust made. He was panting and about to hit the hilt.. But Ciel was begging more.. He gave it to him until he knew his lover is about to come.. 

" One more time Sebastian.. I am about to.. Ahhhhh.. Sebastian!! " 

He thrust and thrust deeper seeing his lover in a beautiful moaning mess. Writhing in the pleasure he has given him. Until Ciel exploded and he went on some more before coming and spilling his seed inside his lover. Ciel shivered and his legs were shaking from the pleasure he just had with his Sebastian. He loved the sensation. 

 They both are panting now.. Then Ciel turned around and snaked his arms over Sebastian's neck and kissed him passionately.. He got a passionate kiss in return. Then Sebastian carried him to the shower room and they both clean themselves. He wrapped Ciel in a warm robe, carrying him in his arms. Ciel is now peacefully nuzzling into his chest. He went to their bedroom, where they both slipped  into their bed. He laid his beloved and kissed his forehead. 

"I love you my beloved .. until the time is through.." Sebastian muttered. Looking lovingly into Ciel's beautiful mismatched orbs. 

Ciel caressed Sebastian's face lovingly and smiled. "I will love you more than that.. If there is more than forever, that is how long I will be loving you. My everything is yours to possess. Remember that Sebastian." ..

And both of them watched the beautiful full moon that is now shinning outside. The crows cawed as the fire in the focolare became dying embers, everything is peaceful. And they both shared a warm embrace and  a loving kiss.. This is for eternity.. 

A/N: thank you everyone for being with me on this second story of mine.. I am hoping you are all enjoying this so far.. See yah in my next story .. (^__^)