I stepped into the room and found Jungkook sitting on the couch. He was staring out of the window.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked sitting down beside him. He glanced at me and then turned to the window again.

"You never tell me that you have a twin" He said calmly.

"You never tell me that you have a brother either" I said quietly.

"It's not the same thing"

"How different?"

"...." He didn't say anything but looked at me with a frown. I stared back stubbornly. Not fair at all, right?

"When did your sister die?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just answer"

"2 years ago with her husband, when Jin's only 3 years old"

"Your sister married at very young age"

"Yes, but I love their relationship"

"How did they die?"

"Car accident" Tears started to form in my eyes remembering the picture of their bodies in the hospital.

"So I take care of Jin like my own son..." I stopped talking as the tears rolled down my cheeks. Jungkook turned to me when I lowered my head down. I felt his hand cupped my face and his thumb wiped my tears out of my cheek. I looked up to stare into his eyes, I could feel sadness from them but my eyes were very blurry by tears so I couldn't tell that there were tears in his eyes or not.

"Don't cry..." He said softly.

"You like seeing...me cry, don't you?" I asked with shaky tone.

"Not this time..."

"Still...you like it..." I sobbed softly as he pulled me into his arms. I felt safe with his sense, it was so warm being in his embrace and I didn't understand why he did like that.

"Just don't cry..." He said but it made me sobbed even louder.

"I...miss them...and it...feels like I also...die" I said between sobbing. He hugged me tightly as I cried into his chest. Then little did I know I fell asleep in his embrace.

Jungkook's POV

I was not sure anymore that I liked seeing her cry nor hurting her...But I felt like I could not breathe seeing her tears...

I felt her steady breath and I gently carried her to the bed.

"Good night" I said and kissed her forehead gently. I thought... I must be crazy though.

NaIn's POV

I lowered my head down feeling embarrassed as Jungkook sat on the chair in front of me in the dining room. I remembered last light I was really stupid to cry in front of him. Aish! Yet, he was so sweet last night, the side that I've never seen before. I also didn't remember how did I get in the bed though.

"NaIn, why your cheeks are so red? Are you sick?" Omma said pointing to my cheek.

"Yes?...Er...I'm not..."

"Unnie's forehead isn't hot at all, Omma" Jing touched my forehead and said to Omma.

"Eh eh...you look so shy out of a sudden when Kookie comes in, right?"

"Omma...."

"Aw so cute....Kookie, what did you do to your wife? Why she looks so shy?" Omma asked with her teasing face. I felt my cheeks heated up even more. Jungkook didn't say anything but kept eating his food.