Chapter 1

Harry's POV

"I'm soo hungry" Niall complained beside in me as we were sat in class.

"Ni, you just ate like 20 minutes ago" I said.

"No, I ate 30 minutes ago, and all I ate was 5 pancakes" Niall complained once again. I groaned in response. I truly did love my Irish best friend to death but he has some eating issues.

"Hello class, today we will be starting a huge social project" Mr. Cowell said as he entered the room. Everyone just groaned in response.

"No, this will actually be a project some of you will enjoy, we will communicating with a school in Bradford, all of you will be paired with 2 people from their school, and will also have 1 person with you from this school, a group of four basically. In this class you will be chatting with them and telling them about your lives, in the end you will get to meet the person face to face. Now, we will be reading the conversations so NOTHING dirty, this is a way to communicate and you will be grated on communication, the project starts next class but for now, please finish the other assignments I gave you" Mr. Cowell said before taking a huge sip of his coffee. A communicating project? Liam rose his hand up.

"Yes Liam?" Mr Cowell asked.

"Will we get to pick the person we want to be with?" Liam asked.

"No, I will tell you your groups tommorow" Mr. Cowell said. Great.

"Hey Haz, are you excited for this project?" Ni asked while finishing his last assignment.

"Alittle" I replied looking at my little leprechaun.

***

"Mom needs me, gotta go so see you guys tomorrow" Liam said giving me and Ni a quick hug and leaving my house. Ni got up and went into the kitchen; returning with a pack of crisps.

"You still sleeping over?" I asked him as he ate.

"Yup" He said popping the "p". I just smiled in response, waiting for tomorrow.