Twenty Four

(Sorry to ruin the mood but meme above had me ded)

Ashton's POV

I playfully jump onto Luke's bed and he follows, crawling over me like a feline. I lean on his pillows and watch him with amusement.
He's obviously fooling around but he looks so sexy doing so.

Once he's on top of me, I feel his warm breath linger on my skin.
My breathing becomes quick, and my eyes wont stay still.

I don't know why, but I feel so nervous. I feel like I'm shaking and my lips start to quiver in slight.

As his soft lips touch my neck, I rise up and shut my eyes in pleasure.
I knead my fingers through his hair as he travels up to my ear.

I turn my head and meet my lips with his and we heavily kiss and in that moment, I felt at ease.

The shaking stopped, my breathing slowed down, and I was so emotionally touched, so much that I pulled away to just look him in the eye.

"You okay babe?" He quietly asks with concern.
I let out a heavy breath and smile.

My eyes dart from his eyes to his lips, and I nod.

"More than okay."

He smiles too and connects our lips, but the way we smiled made it hard for us to move it in a heated motion.

We were just so happy.

He pulls away this time.

God what does he need to say now.

"Have you ever bottomed before?" He asks, tilting his head.

Well seeing as Luke's the only guy I've ever had sex with, and all the times I've topped. No. I don't recall ever taking it up de ass.

I scrunch my eyebrows, "does it hurt?"

He bites his lip and lifts his eyes.
"Don't worry, I'll make sure you don't feel anything but pleasure."

"Luke..."

"It's alright Ash, if I can do it, you can."

I breathe and look around before going back to his eyes.
"Yeah okay, first time for everything yeah?"

He lets out a cheeky giggle and trails his finger down to my waistband as I watch.

I feel my hard on spring up and once he pulls off my pants, it slowly touches my skin as it throbs, waiting for his hand.

"Touch me Luke," I breathe out.
He plants a smirk on his face and leans in for a kiss.

I feel his hand move to the small of my back, and I rise and grind upwards as he moves his tongue slowly with mine.

I feel his finger traveling to my entrance while the other hand grabs my cheek and pulls it making it easier to enter.  I gasp and shoot my eyes open as his slips his finger into me.

It was such a strange feeling and I didn't know if this was pain or uncomfortableness.

"Um take it easy okay Lukey boy," I say as he feels around.

"No need to tell me what to do," he chuckles, sounding so raspy and sexy.
"I'm just prepping you."

As I open my mouth to say something, a heavy moan slips out instead.
I almost cover my mouth in embarrassment but the weird, good feeling of Luke's touch overpowers me, leaving me acting ways I never thought I could.

"Luke, princess, I want you so bad." I lowly speak.
He pulls away our lips and starts pulling down his pants.

"Turn around," he orders.