Twelve

*blesses your day with Malum*

A/N: Hey, I hope you enjoy this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment!

I might dedicate my next chapter to someone, depending on the comments.

Thank you for reading! :) x

- Nessa

|

|

|

Me and Michael decide to walk to the shops again after school for no reason at all...

Okay, yes I still like stalking Ashton at the shops but Michael wants to buy something for his mum and he says that she enjoys receiving food so the Coles supermarket it is!

My mum would like jewellery or money but I guess Karen (Michael's mum) has a lot of things similar to Mikey after all. Last year on Michael's birthday, Harry and I just gave him a crap load of chips and lollies and that was it to make the boy happy. He's such a cutie, but not as cute as Ashton though. I wonder when it's his birthday.

We walk inside the supermarket and the cold air smacks me on the face making goose bumps appear onto my skin faster than dominoes falling one by one. I scan across the counters and like always, I spot Ashton in his work habitat.

Something about him looking tired and worn out turns me on, maybe it's the messy hair, or the sweaty face but whichever one it is, he just sexy in general.

"Quit drooling over Ashton and come help me find a present for my mum." Michael says, tugging on my shirt.

I giggle and skip next to Michael as he slumps and rolls his eyes. Gosh he can be so negative sometimes.

"Mikey, an I ask you a question?"

He breathes out, "Does it involve Ashton?"

"no... I promise it's not!"

He stops and looks at me dead in the eye with an eyebrow raised. I look away nervously then groan, "ughhh fine it is about Ashton."

Michael laughs and continues to trail his fingers on the bag of lollies in the isle.

"Come on you're meant to be my best friend and talk about this stuff with me," I groan, slouching along behind him.

"You can talk about that stuff with Harry. He's your best friend too you know."

I sigh, "whatever."

"Besides, I want to talk about Calum but you always cut me off so this is just payback." He says.

I look ahead and see a familiar boy on the end of the isle with his mum, I smirk to myself and nudge Michael's arm.

"Speaking of the devil."

"Wait wh-what?" Michael says, looking up to see Calum. His eyes widen and he drops the bag of lollies he was holding.

"Let's go say hi." I say smiling smugly.

"Um okay..."

I roll my eyes and pull Michael's arm and we walk over. "Hey Calum!" I say, smiling wide at the boy and his mum.

"Oh hey guys," he says shyly, moving away from his mum.

"Say something Mikey," I whisper, nudging him.

Michael looks up and smiles before speaking. "uh um what are you doing here?"

I mentally face palm and cringe. Really Michael? Really?