Six

(Unedited). A/n: isn't the photo sah cute?

I'm currently sitting on the side of my bed, biting my nails, nervously because of my date today with Ashton.

It's 11:30 and I should be going to his place soon and my stomach still won't stop churning.

"You right mate?" My dad asks as he enters my room. I look up and give him a hesitant nod.

"I have a date today," I tell him.
He smiles and pats my back, "It will go great I promise. What time are you meant to be going?"

I look at my phone and breath in deeply. "Now."

"We'll come on then, I'll drive ya," he says.

"Wait no, I don't want you to drive me. Can I just take Jack's car or at least get him to drive me there?" I ask.
If I get my dad to drive me, it would be so embarrassing! I'm 17 years old and still needing my parents to drive me places is unforgivable in the teen rule book.

I know I still need to get my own car but my parents are poor and they won't let me share the car with them so I'm stuck here until my brother comes over.

"Hmm I guess Jack can drive you."

"Okay." I grunt. "That will have to do."

"JACKK"
"Drive your brother to his boyfriend's house!" My dad yells.

I punch my dad on the arm, "he's not my boyfriend!" I say.

Jack stands at my door with messy hair and a tired face. "Come on then."

I stand up and quickly check my outfit before leaving my room. My dad then follows and rubs my hair.

"Dad!" I shout. I quickly run back inside to fix my hair.

"Have a good one!" My dad shouts from his room.

"Okay, bye." I say as I follow Jack out to the front.

"Aww lukey boy's first date with a guy." Jack coo's. He pokes my dimples and squeeze my cheeks as I buckle up my seatbelt. "Will you stop that!" I say, smacking his hand.

"Sorry it's just cute how you're all nervous. You're usually never nervous when it comes to dates." Jack says.

I guess that's true. The past few dates I've been on were with girls and they were just normal, boring dates. I was never anxious about them because I guess I never really liked those girls?

Have I ever liked girls?

Maybe I've never liked girls. Was I always gay?

"Hey Jack, did you ever think I was gay, like before I told you?" I ask, to confirm my thoughts.

He thinks for a moment then raises his eyebrows as if he thought of something.
"Actually yes."

"Really? When?"

"When I almost accidentally walked in on you watching gay pōrn." He chuckles.

My eyes widen and I sat there frozen.

"That was just for research..." I say.

He laughs. "Research? For what?"

"Umm, for sex ed. they asked us to research of gay sex." I said.

"Nice try Luke but I know you were wanking." He says with a smug grin.

Okay, maybe is was touching myself a bit. The straight pōrn didn't excite me so I had to think of other ways.

"We're here." I say.

Jack gives me a quick prep talk and a brotherly handshake before I walk out of the door. He gives me smile and mouths "use protection" before he drives off.