Alexas Pov

•Please read the author note at the bottom!! Thank You Sm carry on•

I don't remember a thing. My mom tried to explain what happened and why I was in the hospital, she keep dropping things about that crazy kid that came into my room. TBH HE WAS HAWT. But I had someone else on my mind.
A kid His Name was... Uhh.. Justin! That's it Justin. He is so dreamy and I remembered small things about him and how nice he was.

It's been 2 weeks since I been out of the hospital and I'm slowly starting  to remember things. But not that boy. I haven't seen him, and when I do he looks at me then looks down and walks away. He seems sad. But why?

School started a month ago and
Today was my first day back to school.
I was actually so excited! My bff Cherrlyn aka Lyn, stared hanging out with me ever day, bringing me homework and we would go to the park and swing and talk. She would try to jog my memory. Soon I really started to remember her. I was so gald I knew I had a friend. She was so nice and so pretty, I loved having her as a friend.

So today we are going to meet up for school so she can walk with me me.

Walking to school

Me: I'm so excited! I can't wait to be back.

Lyn: I'm glad your back too. I was so board without you. I bet your excited to see Jacob!

Me: ... Who's Jacob??

Lyn: Your Boy- oh right
You forgot.

Me: why does everyone try to talk about him to me? It's just do confusing.

Lyn: it's okay. Don't stress it, you'll remember him one day or another.

Me: Thanks.

We arrived at school and I went to my locker, and that boy uhh Jacob was by me.
I gave him a awkward smile and stared to walk away.
Then he stopped me.

Jacob: I know you don't remember me Alexa's... But I love you.

My mouth dropped and he walked away.

I looked over and seen a boy with Brow hair come towards me. It was him .. Justin. I stared at him and he smiled at me.

Justin: Hey Alexa's.

Me: You know me?

Justin: yeah umm we were kinda a thing. Do you remember?

Me: I kinda do.

Justin: that's great! I really hope we can get back on track with our relationship. Maybe I could take you to see a movie..??

I shoved a piece of my hair behind my Ear, and blushed

Me: Yeah that be awesome.

Justin: okay great! Hb 6:30 tomorrow?

Me: okay. Sounds good.

He gave me a hug and I walked down the hall to class.

I was walking down the hall when i looked over and seen Jacob and A girls kissing in the hallway.
I stopped and stared for a split second when he looked over at me and pushed the girl away.

Jacob: MADDY STOP

Maddy: What's wrong Jackie?

He pushed her off and I walked fast done to my class while he ran after me trying to catch up to me. I walked faster and beat him to my class. He looked at me through the door way and slowly walked away.

I was upset about it for some reason. I really don't know why.
But if he was my boyfriend I glad he Isn't anymore because her just kissed another girl.  I blew it off and forgo out it. He rest of he day was great. I say with Cherrlyn and other friend at lunch.

There were a few awkward moments where Jacob keep looking at me.
But tomorrow was going to be great so insist have to worry about it.

So I wrote this twice because it deleted.😭😡 Anyways I hope you liked it. Leave and like and comment below❤️🙏🏻 Btw tell me if you like Alexa's in the pic above. If not I'll change her. Thxs. Ily my Gucci Guys💙