I only love you

•Edited•
Alexa's Pov

So today's the big day, one of the biggest party's is today and one if the cutest boys asked me to go. All my friends will be there, and lots of kids from my school. Justin is Gorgeous😍 he has brown longish hair and always wears a Bennie, he's not A Jacob but he is cute af tho. I wanted to dress nice so I picked out a a cute but casual dress with brown boots, and a brown Bennie. After that I texted Justin.
Me: hey

Justin🔥: hey Alexa's

Me: so what time are you picking me up for the party

Justin🔥: 6:00 so be ready😉

Me: okay great.. I will be😉ttyl

Justin; bye ttyl😘

He's so sweet....

It was 4:00 already so I needed to get ready.
I took a shower and blowed my hair out and got the curler ready. I through on my dress and turned some music on and listen to the music until I finally was down it was now 5:10 I had 40 minutes left to spear. I sat in my bed and laud there. Not even 5 minutes later my phone went off it was a text. FROM JACOB.

Jacob👌🏼😍🔥: Hey Alexa's... Meet me and the park in 5 minutes okay?

Me: sure I'll be there.

I haven't heard a word from Jacob for a long time I felt really good to see a text from him again. It brought a smile ear to ear to my face. I gathered all my stuff and told my mom I was walking to the park to talk to some one. I ran out and hurried to the park. Jacob was swinging on the swing gently staring at the sky. I snuck up closer until he turned and looked at me.

Jacob; ALEXAS!!

He ran up I me and hugged me
I hugged him back.

Me; Hi Jacob... Where have you been? Why have you been igno-

He cut my sentence if with a kiss.
I never imagined kiss. That sent spark yo my body. I was shocked. It lasted forever it seemed. After we separated he graded my hand and we sat in the swings. I looked in his eyes he eyes were bright and happy for some reason.

Me: Jacob what's been going on? Why did you ignore me for months.

Jacob; M..m.. My parents they old me that I should stay away from you, that I needed a break to get caught up with school and spending time with family. But I can't do if any more Alexa's! I love you to much for anyone to tell me I can't Anymore.

Me; I love you to Jacob. And I never want to stop loving you.

I gave him a big hug them graded his hand. And we walked around and talked. I texted Justin and told him I wasn't feeling well. I got my Jacob back and I only wanted him. Because I love him more then anything. A day with Jacob is better then a party.

Jacob: Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?😍

That plot twist tho😏 Yay update I can't not wait to my next update juice stuff coming up! Like comment and share below please ❤️ -Maya