Home Sweet Home

Jacobs Pov

I decided to take a walk to the park secretly and think about everything going on and how I would tell my parents that I'm seeing Alexa's again.
I was walking and I heard screams, I ran to where it was coming from as fast as I could. I searched everywhere Until I finally found where it was coming from.

It was Justin he was Holding Alexa's down trying to kiss her.
I was so mad and shocked at the same time.

I pushed him and cussed him out infill I finally lost my temper and kicked his a*s!
I grabbed Alexa's and ran all the way home while tears were streaming down her face. We found a bench far from the park and sat there. I grabbed her and she flinched a little.

Me: Alexa's. It's okay I'm here no one will hurt you.

Alexa's: Thank... Y.. You ....J... Jacob.

Me: I love You Alexa's. I won't let anyone take you away from you Alexa's. I promise!

She had no words she just hugged me and hugged me. I sat there and comforted her by rubbing her back.

Me: Common lets go.

We walked home and she toke me upstairs.
There was a note from her mom saying she went out for a dinner party and she'll be back late.

We went up stairs and laid on her bed.
I sat there and played with her hair.

Me: Alexa's you know I love you... A lot?

Alexa's: I know. I love you too.

Me: I love you too Jacob.

Me: You need rest Alexa's. Go to bed I'll see you tomorrow.

Alexa's: Jacob. Don't leave me please.

Me: ... Okay... I'll stay. But go to sleep.

She gave me a big kiss. And fell asleep on my chest. I played with her hair and slowly fell asleep.

I got a message and I opened it.

Anonymous: I told you someone would get it the way Jacob. Watch your back or you cutie will get hurt and she'll be mine😈 Gn.

cliffhanger??
Leave a like and comment below for more please!❤️ Thanks ILY guys. Hope you had a great Christmas!