The fair

Alexa Pov

Jacob was so nice... I think I was in love?! He made me feel happy, he explained to me why Maddy said that, they never dated but she liked him since they first met but her never liked her like that.

Jacob: Alexa can I ask you a question

Me:sure anything

Jacob: do you wanna maybe ...uh...go on a date sometime

Alexa: yes! That would be great

Jacob: really?! Great how is tomorrow around 2:00

Me: yeah sound great.

Jacob: okay I'll pick you up

He gave me a hug and then I walked him downstairs and gave him one last hug goodbye.
I was so excited for tomorrow I could not wait!

Jacobs Pov

I asked her out on a date and she said yes! This was amazing I really liked her and I didn't think she would say yes but she did. I can't wait to tomorrow.
It's getting kinda late and I needed to get some good rest before tomorrow. I ate dinner,went through vine, and then laid down for bed. Tomorrow is going to be great.

I woke up and it was 12pm. I jumped up and picked out clothes. Short, black and white shirt and white vans. I got it the showers quickly got ready and wine to down for breakfast.

Mom: good morning.

Me: Hi

Mom: so what you wanna do today.

Me: im going to take Alexa to chipotle then the fair. But I have to get ready to go. Can you drive us?

Mom: sounds so fun😉and yeah I'll drive your

Me:Okay thanks

It was time to leave I grabbed my phone and texted Alexa

          *Our conversation*

Me: hey I'm in my way💖

Alexa💖: okay can't wait💕

            *End of conversation*

I ran downstairs and went to the car. I was so excited!

We got to Alexa's house and I knocked on her door. She answered,  she looked beautiful. She wore and crop top that said Holy and black high waisted shorts.

Alexa: hi

Me: hey you look beautiful

Alexa: thanks don't look bad your self

We walked back to the car and sat in the back. We drove to chipotle and my mom said she she would be back in one hour. We got a table inside and then went up and ordered. We say down and ate.

Me: so how are you.

Alexa: good but I can't wait to go to got wherever we're going. Speaking of where are we going?

Me: just waits its a surprise.

Alexa: okay but can't wait

Me: me too.

My mom came and we rode to the fair. We got out and Alexa had a awh look
On her face.

Me: are you ready to have some fun.

Alexa: yes! This is going to enjoy so fun.

Me: then let's go.

We ran to the swings and they spun us around in the air it was so fun. We rode a bunch of rides and had so much fun. She laughed so much  and it was cut.
Before we left there was one last ride wanted  to go on, the Ferris wheel. We ran over to it and she had a worried look on her face.

Me: it's okay I'm here you'll be okay.

Alexa: okay, as long as you're here.

Me: okay, then let's go.

We got one the ride and Alexa keep looking down and I could she she was super nervous. So i grabbed her face and looked at her.

Me: Alexa its okay nothing is going to happen.

Alexa: okay, I trust you

She was a little nervous still so I leaned in and give her a kiss. I'm  pretty sure that took her mind of of it. She put her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her. The ride ended and we got off and my mom Picked us up.

*Ding,ding*

My phone went off and I checked it,

Anonymous persons: aww you look cute together. But not for long. You'll be mine and she'll be gone. Keep your eyes open Jacob.

I didn't know who it was but it scared me because I know if I ever did break her heart she would take her pain to far. I ignored the text because I was at her house now. We got out of the car and I walked her up.

Me: I had a great time it was really fun.

Alexa: it was fun. Thanks for the great time.

Me: I'll talk to you Tomorrow.

Alexa: okay☺️

She gave me a quick hug and went inside. We got home and before I went to bed I read that creepy text one more time. I wonder what did them mean, who are they, what were they planing?
I pushed it aside and fell asleep.

Hey guys this is a longer chapter hope you enjoy my story. Sorry for being inactive. Ill update when I get a chance!😘thanks guys. Leave comments and vot🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💖