"It"

I woke up everyday with the same routine. 1. Cry 2.Grad razor and cut 3. Take a showers and was the pain away 4. Fake a smile go to school.

I really missed Jacob and I tell my self to get over him but he's the only thing I loved and that made me happy in a long time.

I'm now 15 and so is Jacob. I really wish he was there for my Birthday day. Just him no gifts nothing he was my gift. After school I go home and lay on my bed and never eat dinner and never talk to anyone.

I decided to go for a walk to the park to clear my head from everything. I knew there was no luck he was gone forever.
I sat on he swings, my head against the chains and my eyes close. I heard a huge thud and I looked up. A trash can was knocked down. I slowly creeped towards  the now knocked over trash can. I looked behind and I seen a boy I think... "It" had long brown hair and dirty old khakis and a half button up filthy top. "Are you okay?" I asked. "It" turned around and then it hit me. It was Jacob Sartorius his hair long a wild, filthy clothes and a dirty body. I didn't care That he smelled and look different I grabbed him and hugged him. "Jacob I missed you so mush.. I..I...I th-" i said then was cut off. Jacob leaned in a kissed me. "I know what you thought but it doesn't matter. All that matters is that I'm here with you again." He said. I leaned in a have him a huge tight hug. And started to cry. "I missed you so much!" I said crying. I missed his hugs, his voice, his hair, his brown eyes, I missed him! Not because he was my boyfriend because he was my best friend. And I loved Jacob Sartorius! "Jacob Sartorius pinkie promise me you'll never leave agian." I said. Jacob: I pinkie promise Alexa."  okay now let's get you home" I said still sniffling.

Yay a new update sorry for posting late. I'm posting late because  I got a message form someone saying their phone was being token away so I just had to update before that🙂😉. Leave a like and comment below please😘🙏🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻