The Park

Jacobs Pov

After all that happened yesterday I was stressed out. The text scared me even more I will NOT lose Alexa's. She's my everything. Without her there's no me.

I woke up and deleted the text. I didn't bother to respond. I couldn't let Alexa's find out and make her worry more than she already is. Alexa's finally woke up.

Me: Good Morning Cutie.

Alexa's: Morning Jackie

Me: Don't call me that.

I said in a joking voice. Then I attacked her with kisses.

Alexa's: J...jaaacob sss..top

she was dying of laughter.

Me: not till you say the magic words.

Alexa's: I..Loovee YOU

Me: Promise?

Alexa's Pppromise

I let her go and have her a kiss. We sat there kissing for at least 1 minute. I pulled alway before she could kiss me and farther.

Me: let's go eat.

Alexa's: FOOOOOD

We raced down stairs and opened up some Lucky Charms. MY FAVORITE.

Me: after this do you wanna go to the park?

Alexa's: Yeah sure

We finished eating and we got ready.

We walked I the park and held hands I till we got  to the park.
Right when we got there Justin was there with 2 other boys.

Justin: ooo look who it's is.... The whore and the Fag.

Me: Justin just leave us alone we finished this yesterday. She doesn't like you so get over it.

Justin: That's what you think. But deep down she has feelings for me. And when something happens between you too.... She'll be mine! Even if I have to force her too.

Me: listen her you creepy a*s F**ker
Nothing will come between us.

I grabbed Alexa's arm and pulled her away.
All of a sudden Justin came up turned me around and punched me.
They all took turns kicking me and punching me. I fought back as much as I could.

Alexa's Pov

Justin is beating the crap out of my Boyfriend. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran up to Justin and punched him and pushed him. Trying to get him off of Jacob.
Justin pushed me back real hard and I hit my head on a pole and everything went black.

Jacobs Pov
Justin and his friends were killing me i was giving up and getting weak. I couldn't handle all three of them at once.
Alexa's came and pushed and punched Justin. Until he slammed her into the bar of the swing set and she blacked out
Justin seen what he did and called to his friends
Justin: oh sh*t lets go guys!
After that they took off.

I lipped over too Alexa's and  shook her and tried to wake her by yelling

Jacob Alexa's! Omg wake up wake up!
She didn't move. I pulled out my Phone and called 911.

OML THIS UPDATE Tho! Leave a like and comment below please!❤️🙏🏻 ILY guys. Thanks for 5k reads it means Sm.