The Day

Alexa Pov

I jumped up from bed it was 12pm, dang i sleep late. I got up went downstairs and my mom was cooking some eggs, Mom: good morning how did you sleep. Then she handed me a plate with eggs. Me; good but I have to start getting ready soon for the party. Mom: good.and pick out something nice and decent. I finished eating 30 minutes later (. I like to take my time)
I ran upstairs and decided that i had enough time to hang out on vine. I found a audio and got some videos and put them together, 30 minutes later I was done. Now i killed some time and it was 1:00pm and I still had five hours and it takes me 3 to get ready! So I turned on a few episodes of Once upon a time. After watching four episodes only was time to get ready. I took a shower,blew my hair out, Put a crop top on that says "Nerd" on it and some high wasted  pants with vans. I straighten my hair and packed pjs and extra clothes. The time I was done it was 5:50 so I decided to leave since it takes about 10 minutes to get there.

Me: bye mom I'm going to the party now love you!

Mom; okay love you too have fun and be safe Alexa!

I ran out the door and Walked to Jacobs. I knocked on the door and Jacobs came and opened the door wearing a grey button up shirt and khakis. wow I thought😍.

Jacob; hey Alexa come in.

Then he gave me hug!

Me: hey Jacobs! I said with a smile then he took me downstairs

Jacob: Alexa this is Joseph, Cherrlyn, maddy, and Zack.

Me: hi I said shyly
Then lyn came up to me and hugged me
Lyn: hey girl how have your been!

Jacob; wait an i missing something.,. Do you know each other?

Lyn: yeah we meet the other day and got to know each other well

I shook my head in agreement

Jacob: well okay great let's have fun! What should we do?

Zack; lets play truth or dare!😏

He smirked then looked at me

Everyone; yeah sounds fun!😂we laugh a little
Jacobs had this face on and jut nodded yes, while giving Zack a look.

Jacob Pov

I hope zack isn't thinking about doing something stupid! Causes I told Zack and Joseph I liked Alexa. And right when I bring her down they stared to stare. I gave them a look and they stopped but, Alexa didn't see because she was busy hugging Lyn and meeting Maddy. I hope I don't have to hurt someone tonight.

Hey guys this is a short update cause I had school today. I'll try to update a little tonight if not tomorrow then. Thank for the likes and comments 😘