Not a part of my world

Alexa's Pov

It's been awhile since Jacob has been back. It's been great & emotional.
We been hanging out more then ever and really talking, his councilor said that the more fun we had together the less he was to worry about what happened to him. I'm so glad he's back I don't know where I would be if he wasn't here right now. I went back to school and everyday I'm there I think about Jacob, he's okay, is he safe, & when will he come back to school. He hasn't comeback to school because his mom didn't want theses noise kids throwing question at him and even picking on him. After I got out of school I went to Jacobs house and bring him his homework, this was a everyday routine for me until his mom told the teacher not to send homework home anymore and that I can go straight home after school. That's was great because I had less weight to Carry around but also less time to visit Jacob. After weeks passed by and I seen less and less of Jacob.
When I do see him he's with his friends or leaving to go somewhere. Now months have gone by and Jacob wasn't part of my world anymore. I cried to sleep for awhile then slowly got over it. I spent more time with my friends and at party's. I guess this was a break up for me and Jacob. Tomorrow is a huge party for everyone in our class and a boy name Justin asked me to go, now that Jacob was out of my life I decided to go and have a good time with my friends. Tomorrow is a big day!

Update, sorry it's been so freaking long!! I've been super busy. I hope you guys had a great thanksgiving! ❤️. Leave a like and a comment below👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. Thanks😘