08

(A/N: Until I say so, everything will be in Caitlin's POV and very important authors note at the bottom)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hushed whispers is all I hear.

I can't open my eyes, I don't want to. I'm too tired. To tired to fight. To tired to scream. They've held me here for days. Maybe weeks. Maybe longer. I've lost track, but who can when you're being tortured for hours and hours.

I've been in a small room with grey brick walls, and only a chair in the middle, where I sit, with vervain laced ropes that holds my arms, and feet down.

Where are Stefan and Damon? Do they know I'm gone? Do they even care? I mean they're my family, my brothers, so they have to be looking, right?

A door swinging open brings me to reality. I slowly open my eyes only to be blinded by the bright light that peers through the door. A man stands tall, walking towards me while the others who were in the room leave.

It's time.

It's time for the torture. Sure I can normally heal fast, but they use knifes dipped in vervain, guns where the bullets are filled with wolfsbane, and they use wooden bullets. It takes longer to heal.

I just want to sleep.

I just want the pain to stop.

I want it all to end.

Forever.

~~~Time skip~~~

He chuckles as he stabs me, like it's all a game. Of course it's a game to him, he is a hunter after all. Sadly for him, his fun ended as screams and gun shots filled the air, and it wasn't mine. Nope, it was his.

Two shadows appear, my brothers. The both of them kill the hunter as I try to stay awake, but my eyes want to close, my body wants to ignore everything around me.

As I'm about to sleep, I feel someone rip the ropes that hold me captive, and pick me up. I groan in pain as they had their hands on stab wound.

Soon I realized who had me in their arms. That someone was Damon. Only my brother can wear that much cologne, I'll have to tell him to stop wearing so much when I wake up. He could kill someone one day by spraying that much on.

Before I fall to sleep in his arms, I use all of my strength I have left to whisper "thank you" before falling into darkness once again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry it took such a long time to update. I've been going through a lot and now that I'm back in school, it adds another thing on my plate. I might not update another chapter until 2017. I'm really sorry, I hope you understand.

Love you all,
Maria