06

Caitlin POV:

I was in shock for a few seconds then returned back to normal. "Names Caitlin," I shook her hand. I quickly put up my shield around me and the others, remembering that Edward could read minds.

"You must be the new students," a voice behind me said, I knew it had to be Jeremy. I look behind Ness to where the Cullen's were sitting and noticed that someone was missing. "I thought there were nine of you?" I asked.

"He's in the library," replied a certain blonde, also known as Rose. I nodded. The bell then rang, ending lunch and telling us to get to class. "Well, see you later," I waved. 'Damn it', I thought.

The class I had was Journalism, no one I knew was in that class. In class, I was writing from a prompt that was on the board that we have in the beginning of class. As I was writing the front door was quickly opened, I didn't bother to look up as I was too concentrated with work. "You're late young man, and on the first day too," the teacher commented. "Sorry sir, I got kind of lost."

I looked up and looked at the source of the voice. His voice, it sounded like honey, sweet honey and like he was really calm. His look matched he's voice. He had above the shoulder length brown hair, and honey colored eyes. He was well built, a little more than Stefan, but less than Emmet. He was the ninth, and last member of the Cullen clan.

He looked in my direction and I heard him suck in an unnecessary breath. I got lost in his eyes, the rest of the world faded away, like it was just the two of us. Like nothing could get in our way. I felt something I never really felt before, lust, and trust in him. It's like he's my soul mate, lover. My other half.

"Alright, class we have a new student. May you please introduce yourself," the teacher gestured the mysterious guy to the the front of his desk. "Hey, my name is Dean Cullen, in 17 and I like writing, obviously." Dean said. 'Dean...' I thought. 'It goes with him.'

The teacher mentioned Dean to seat in the back, next to me. I froze but went back to normal, hoping nobody noticed.

He sat down and looked toward me, "Dean. Dean Cullen," he put his hand out to shake. 'Yeah I know you're name dude. You just said it like 20 seconds ago'. "Caitlin. Caitlin Salvatore," I shook his hand and as I did so, I felt sparks as soon as our hands touched. "Nice to meet you," he smiled. He has a cute smile. "You too," I smiled back.

Man, this year is gonna rock, hopefully.

(Deans POV)

She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Beautiful brown-black hair, blue eyes that you can easily get lost in, a dark shade of pink lips, and a cute nose that went good with the rest of her. She was petite and had a great figure.

When our eyes locked, I knew I found by soul mate. Like we were unstoppable, untouchable. And the best part? We sat right next to each other.

I looked over to her, "Dean. Dean Cullen." 'Stupid, I already said who I am to everyone in the room,' I mentally hit myself, 'Please don't think I'm an idiot.'

"Caitlin. Caitlin Salvatore," she shook my hand and sparks ran up and down my arm. "Nice to meet you," I smiled. "You too," she smiled back.

What a beautiful smile, for a beautiful girl.