03

Edward POV:

Everyone was done hunting and we were walking back to the house. Once we were close I heard a voice that sounded like Alexandrine, 'it's for the best, I will always love and miss you'. What is she talking about? What's for the best? 'Goodbye'. Then I couldn't hear her anymore. I was scared and worried.

I vampire ran to the house to see Renesmee crying on the floor and Jacob standing with a mad look on his face. They were the only ones there. "Where's Alexandrine?" Rosalie asked. Of course she would notice.

Rosalie would be with Alex 24/7. I don't mind though, Bella and I don't do anything with Alex so it's good that she has a mother figure, and Emmett is the father figure. Even though I wanted to be the father figure. I'm such a bad father.

"Sh-she left", Renesmee cried. We all stood there in shock. Why would she leave, just like that. No goodbyes. Nothing. Gone, here one minute, then *poof* gone another. "What do you mean she left?" Rosalie ask, her face streaming down with tears. 'Why would she leave me, without a goodbye? My little angel is gone, possibly forever', she thought.

"Yeah she left" Jacob stated, with a sad voice, but I could see a smirk on his face. I growled a low, dark growl and pushed him onto a tree. "What did you do!?" I yelled, "I did nothing, what are you talking about?" he asked with a innocent look. "Stop lying!" Rosalie scream, taking Jacob out of my hold and slamming him in a tree, holding him down, "We all know you didn't like her! You blamed everything on her, even if she didn't do it! Now she left and it was because of you! YOU! You took her away, from all of us, from ME! I HATE YOU! YOU TOOK MY BABY!", she had tears running down her face. It was so silent that you could hear the wind.

"I did nothing." Jacob insisted. I tried to read his mind, only to find it blank. Like as if his thoughts were blocked from me. I turned to my wife, "Are you shielding his mind, so I can't read it?" "No, why would I."

How would his mind be blocked? Only Bella could do it. No one else has the po- wait. Alexandrine. She's the only other person to have that power, she must have blocked his mind before she left, or just the memory.

I tried to read Renesmee, but it was the same as Jacobs. All I saw was her and Alexandrine playing, it was blank, then to when she was on the ground crying. "What are we going to do?", Carlisle asked with worry in his voice.

Rosalie dropped Jacob and had a determined/mad/sad look on her face, "I don't know about you but I'm going to look for her. Come or stay, I don't give a shit right now", I never heard her like this. Emmett was by her in a second, holding her hand, "I'm coming with you." No one else moved. Rosalie shook her head, and the two left.

Would they find her? It's all my fault, I wasn't there for Alexandrine like I should have, no one was really. But know I have to try and find her. No, I will find her.

Rosalie POV:

Me and Emmett tried to follow Alex's scent, but she was too fast and far away. I lost her, I lost my little girl.

She might not have been blood related to me, but we took care of her, Emmett and I. We were like her parents when her real ones weren't there for her, to watch her take her first steps, her say her first word, which was when she called me "mama", everything she did, we were there.

By now I was in tears. Emmett pulled me in a hug and I cried on his shoulder, and I heard him crying. He never cried, so this was kind of a first. "What are we gonna do now?" I asked looking up at him. He put a hand on my face, "I don't know." He replied, but spoke again, "Want to take time away from the others, just you and me, and try to see what we can do for a while?" I nodded and we ran, vampire speed, to a house that we owned near by.

I know we will get Alexandrine back, I don't know how or when, but we will. I feel it.

--------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry for being a little late, but now it's here. Thank you guys so much for the 100 reads, it might not seem like a lot, but to me it is. What do you think will happen next? Find out in the next chapter, see you later!