05

(A/N: Alexandrine name is now Caitlin)

16 years later:

Caitlin POV:

'BEEP

BEEP

BEEP'

I flutter my eyes open as my clock keeps beeping. I turn to my clock, pick it up and throw it across my room to hit the door as its opening to reveal Damon and the clock hits his chest, then falling on the floor to brake into a million pieces. Damn it, I never liked you anyways you stupid evil beeping machine.

Damon looks at the broken pieces on the floor then up on me. "Really, Caitlin. That's the third one this week, and it's Monday," he asked with a smirk on his face, "Someone must hate mornings," he added.

Well who wouldn't on a school day.

"Do I have to go to school? I don't feel well," asked as I added a cough for effect. "That's not working this time. Come on, it's the beginning of the week and I hear there's a family in town. St. Stefan found out that about 9 people are going to your guys school," he stated.

9 people? We only get about three new student, but 9..... Their parents did a lot of work.....

I groaned as I got out of bed and shooed Damon out so I can get dressed. I went to my closet and picked out a blue crop top and a black leather jacket to go with it, black skinny jeans, and my grey high-tops.

The last 16 years I spent here have been the best. When I had to choose who to go with I chose Damon. Stefan was upset but 6 years after I went with Damon I asked if I could go with Stefan and Damon said it was ok. I dyed my hair black and I also met the "Scooby Gang" and they all became my friends, but Jeremy and Caroline were my best friends. Stefan and Damon were my older, really protective brothers. I even met the first vampires ever created, aka "The Originals".

They played roles in my little 'family'. Rebekah and Elijah were my parents, always there when I needed them and so caring. Klaus was my brother, even though he seems mean, he's caring when he wants. Some people, aka Damon teases him saying that I'm his 'weak spot'. I never met the Kol because I was away during that time for a school trip.

Although the Originals and the Scooby Gang don't really get along, they do for me, and I really appreciate that.

After getting dressed I add on eyeliner and mascara then put a beanie on and grab my phone, iPod and earbuds, and finally I got my backpack. I walk in the kitchen and grabbed a cup with blood in it that Damon had finished pouring. "Thank you," I took a sip, "Oh my favorite," I stated and kissed him on the cheek. I finished the cup and gave it back to Damon. I walked to the front door just in time for Stefan to come down stairs. "Hey Blake, want to ride with me to school?" He asked, using my nickname. I nodded in response. "Bye Day!" I yelled as I walked out the door to the red Mustang. "Bye Blake," he responded.

On the way to school I asked him about the new family that came to town. "Honestly, I don't know much. But I do know that the family consists of a man, who is the knew doctor at the hospital, his wife, and his 9 adopted kids who will all go to our school," he replies. 'Sure, that's not much at all' I thought and I rolled my eyes.

We arrive at school in about ten minutes, and when we parked and got out of the car we see a group of students surround around a silver Volvo, another black car, and a black motorcycle. Must be the new students cars and motorcycle.

~~~~~~ Time skip to lunch ~~~~~~

The first three classes were its usual boring thing. I sat at the round table in the cafeteria that my friends were at. We didn't really eat anything during lunch but if we did it would only be Matt, Tyler, Jeremy, Bon Bon (Bonnie), and myself.

Looking around the table I noticed how everyone had a couple. Elena and Damon, Caroline and Stefan, Bon Bon and Jeremy, Matt is dating Rebekah, and Tyler is  dating a girl named Riley, leaving me to be single. It's kinda weird being the only one to not have someone, my other half.

I sighed, getting up and telling the others that I was going to get a soda. On the way to the vending machine I was on my phone texting Damon, which was a stupid choice because next thing I knew, I bumped into someone making their tray of food go on my shirt and my phone fall on the floor. The whole room became silent and all heads turn in our direction. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" A girls voice filled the silence. I looked at my shirt seeing the damage. "It's okay. It's my fault, I was to busy on my phone to see you coming," I explained. The room was once again filled with talking teenagers.

I bent down to pick up my phone only to have another hand about to get it. Our hands touched and I looked up to the owner of the hand. She looked familiar, bronze hair and brown/green eyes. Where have I seen her before? I shook the question out of my head and picked my my phone and stood up. She did the same. We stared at each other for a while until she spoke, "I'm sorry for staring, it's just that, well, you look familiar," she explained. "Same here. Sorry," I apologized.

She put out her hand, "I'm Renesmee, but some call me Ness." I stood there in shock. 'No, it can't be!' I thought. I looked behind her to see the people I never wanted to see again. The Cullen's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you like it? Sorry it took long! And I'm adding a new character but I don't know what his name will be. Any suggestions? I'm writing the next chapter so it will be a while. Please like and comment, see you soon! Love you guys.