04

Alexandrine POV:

I kept running, running until I had to stop because my feet were hurting. I looked at my surroundings, I was in the woods and it was night. Great. I walked over to a tree, and sat down. I was breathing heavily and was thirsty, I haven't had blood in a while. "Hello?"

I turned my head to see a young man, early 20's. He had blue/greenish/grey eyes and black hair. He was wearing a dark blue shirt, a black leather jacket, and black pants. He look really cute, kinda handsome, and his eyes sparked under the night sky.

"What are you doing here?", he asked. I was scared, I stood up and backed up a little. "Hey, don't be scared. I'm not going to hurt you," he claimed, walking slowly toward me with his hands up in surrender. I stopped in place and he walked in. In a good distance of me, I was able to get his scent, he was a vampire but not like the ones I'm used too, maybe he was a 'night walker'.

"What's your name?" He asked, "Alexandrine, but you can call me... Um, Caitlin," I answered.

"What are you doing here at night?"

"I got kicked out of my house, and I ran here." I paused before asking, "where am I and who are you?" He chuckled.

"You're in the woods behind my house, in Mystic Falls, and my name is Damon." Oh. He has a cute name, it fits him. Wait where am I gonna stay? I have nowhere to go. "Do you have a place to stay?" He asked, is he reading my mind or something? I hope it's not another Edward, I hate people looking in my head without asking.

I shook my head, "Do you want to stay at my house? Maybe we can get to know each other better, then, if you want, you can stay with me and my brother, Stefan, for a while." He asked. "I don't want to be a bother", he laughed at this, "It's okay, it might be fun to have someone else besides me and Stefan." I nodded my head fast with a smile on my face. "Okay, i guess."

He took my hand and we started to walk towards a big house. "Whoa" is all I say. "It's not THAT big, well maybe to you, but you'll get used to it." He laughed. I felt heat rush up my cheeks and kept my head down a little. "Damon?" A voice called, "Ah brother, good timing. I found a girl and she's gonna stay, for a few nights." Damon said. A boy in his late teens, 18 maybe, came in view, he had brown hair, and what looked like green eyes. He looked kinda buff, and had a cute jawline. He wore a white muscle shirt, on his arm I noticed he had a tattoo, and blue pants. I guess cuteness and handsomeness ran in their family.

The young man gave me a smile and walked up to me. "Hello there, I'm Stefan", he put his hand out. "I'm Caitlin, I hope you don't mind me staying. I had..... Some issues with my family, so I have no where to go," I stated. He gave a small smile, "It's ok, we had family stuff too. Do you mind telling us what happened?" "I don't mind, sit down, it will take a while." They say on a couch while I sat in a chair.

I told them everything, from when I was born, to when my parents would spend more time with Renesmee, to when I was kicked out.

Damon was fuming when I told him what happened, and Stefan gave me a 'I'm sorry that happened to you' and a 'that won't happen to you again' smile. "Why don't you stay here? We won't mind, but soon me and Damon are going to separate, go different ways, so you will have to go with one of us. If you want that is," Stefan suggested.

I nodded my head. "Yes! I would love to stay!" I yelled.

"Ok. Well Stefan will show you your room. Goodnight Caitlin," Damon said, he then kissed my forehead and disappeared to the stairs.

Before we went to the bedroom, I asked Stefan for blood. He gave me some and I drank happily.

I have a feeling I'm gonna love these guys.