02

Two months later

Alexandrine POV:

About three days after me and Renesmee were born, our mom woke up. Turns out she was turning into a vampire and she was human while giving birth to us, meaning that me and Renesmee are half-human, and half-vampire. Of course mom only expected one kid so I was a surprise to her, sense it was Renesmee they're heard and saw. The family also gave Renesmee and me the family crest, hers is a bracelet and mine is a necklace. Also it turns out that me and Renesmee have powers, or 'gifts' as our family calls them.

Renesmees power is that she can project her memories or anything she what's to show you by touching you. My power on the other hand is way different. I can copy anyone's gift by being close to them, and I can keep it forever. Which is cool, but dangerous because I can't really control it, but I'm getting better at it. And me and Renesmee are growing up fast! We are only two months old but she looks like she's 5 years old, while I look like I'm 4 years old. Plus we can talk and walk/run. And Carlisle found out that I'm not a vampire like them, he says I'm half human, 1/4 cold one, and 1/4, what they call, 'night walkers'.

Turns out that 'night walkers' are a different species of vampires, they can only come at night because if they come out during the day, they turn into ashes. But I don't turn into ashes in the day because I'm more human than vampire, but the thing is, is that I feel more then a human and vampire, like I'm more different, more powerful. Oh well I guess. I'm probably just imagining it.

Me and Renesmee have a good sister relationship, that good but I'm ignored by most of the family. The only people who actually pay attention to me and care for me is Rose, Emmett, Carlisle, Seth, Alice, and sometimes Jasper. Dad sometimes pay attention to me but only when Renesmee is taken by someone else or when I'm taking piano lessons with him. Mom on the other hand doesn't even talk to me at all, she even acts like I'm not even here! Rose acts more like a mother and Emmett acts more like a father.

Pretty much everyone adores Renesmee. Like the rest of the Cullen family, the wolf pack, and even grandpa Charlie. I know I sound childish and stubborn but it's true. But I still love Renesmee and that will never change. I also love everyone else. But the one person I don't like is that stupid mutt Jacob.

The dumb wolf imprinted on my sister! And I was not happy about that, I mean it saved me and Renesmee when the other wolfs came but still!

Me and Jacob literally hate each other. Like when ever, 'Nessie', as the mutt calls her, got hurt, he blames me. ME! And I wouldn't even have hurt her. But would someone have believed me, NO!

And now, here we are. Everyone went hunting and it's only me, Renesmee, and the wolf. Renesmee and I were playing tag outside and she tripped over a rock and she fell. "Ow!" She cried. I went to help her but I was pushed back by Jacob as he went to help Renesmee.

"Nessie!! Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened?" He asked fast. "My knee, it hurts." Renesmee replied. Jacob pulled her pants up to reveal a bloody knee. He gassed and snapped his head in my direction, "You. You did this didn't you!", He screamed at me, while pointing his finger at me.

"What, I didn't! She tripped and fell! If you payed attention, you would have known you dummy!" I yelled. Why does he always blame me?

"Stop lying! You probably used you're powers to make her fall!"

"Why do you always blame me, huh!? What did I do that made you hate me so much!?" I can't believe him right now. Renesmee's knee started to heal, and she stayed on the ground, scared that me and Jacob are fighting.

"What did you do?Well maybe it's the fact that you were born!" He yelled at me. I stepped back, confused, scared, and sad.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, that's right. You were a mistake. A COMPLETE MISTAKE! You're not supposed to be here. I heard Bella and Edward have a talk before, they don't want you, they don't even love you!" I took a step back, shaking my head, "No, you're lying. They wouldn't say that!" I screamed, but I knew it was true, they don't even look at me that much.

"But it's true" he said. I was looking at the ground crying, and Renesmee was looking at me crying. "Go", I heard Jacob say, more like demand. "What?" Me and Renesmee ask together, "Go. Get away from here. Run, run far away. It's not like anyone will miss you anyways."

I didn't know what to do, "Now" he demanded. I looked up and looked at him, then Renesmee, 'it's for the best, I will always love and miss you' I told her in her mind. 'Goodbye', and with that I ran, vampire speed.

---------------------------------------------A/N: was that good? Please like and stay tuned, I'm writing the next chapter. It might be out later this week, it depends. Bye, love you guys and gals!