01

A/N: Caitlin real name is Alexandrine Rosie Cullen and I know the picture is kinda old. Sorry

Edward POV:

I open Bella's stomach to see not one, but two beautiful baby girls. How did this happen? We could only see and hear one baby. One of them had brown eyes and brown hair, while the other one had blue eyes and blonde hair. Alice came and looked over my shoulder, "There's two?" She asked with a confused look on her face. "I don't know how this could have happened", I looked at the girls in awe, but Bella's scream brought me back to reality. Rosalie was by my side in less then a second and took the baby with blue eyes after I wrapped her in a blanket, while Alice took the one with the brown eyes.

Alexandrine POV:

I open my eyes to be welcomed by whiteness. Once my eyes adjusts, I see a man. I then knew that he was Edward, my father. He stares at me and my sister in confusion, and then awe. "There's two?", a lady with short hair asked confused, "I don't know how this could have happened." Dad says.

Well, when mommy and daddy love each other they-

I then heard someone scream. Dad picks me up, wrap me in blanket, and hand me over to a lady with blonde hair, and she takes me to a room and clean me off. When she was done cleaning me she started to talk to me, "Hi there, I'm Rosalie. I'm your aunt."

I have to admit, she is pretty. No not pretty, she's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. She has long blonde hair, light brown eyes, that were like a honey color, and pale skin, but then again everyone I've seen so far have pale skin. I get lost in her eyes that I start to feel my eye lids drop, and soon I fall asleep.

Rosalie POV:

I looked at the baby in my arms, her beautiful ocean blue eyes and blonde hair. She could pass as my child. I knew I had to look over her. Protect her at all cost.

Alexandrine POV:

"Rosalie" I hear a voice say as I wake up again. I focus my eyes to the door where the woman with the short hair came in the room, holding Renesmee, my twin. "Yes Alice?" Rosalie asked while looking up at Alice with a questionable look on her face. "She's in transition" Alice replied.

Rosalie looked sad but straightened herself and said, "Ok." Alice left the room and Rose, I decided to call her that, looked back at me and then I wondered, 'where's mommy'. As if reading my mind, Rosalie said with a sad voice "You won't be able to see your mom for a few days" she paused for a moment and spoke again, "But I promise I won't leave your side, I'll protect you, I promise." I gave a little smile.

Moments later dad comes in the room, with his shirt bloody, "Can I see her." He told Rose, while holding his arms out, meaning he wants to hold me. Rose nodded and gave me to him. He looked at me with a smile on his face, "Hi there. I'm Edward, I'm your dad."

Oh really? I didn't know that! (Note sarcasm)

"What are you going to name her?", Rose asked, "I don't know, something with a 'A' maybe. Just something different." "What about Alex... Alexandrine." Rose suggested. Dads face lit up like a Christmas tree and smiled bigger, "Thats perfect! Thank you Rose. Alexandrine. Alexandrine Rosie Cullen. She can be named after you, well kinda", dad said ending with a laugh. Rose smiled and soon laughed too.

Rose was gonna say something but was interrupted, "Edward, the wolfs are here. They think Bella is dead", a guy with short blonde hair said with a little southern accent. Dads face dropped and handed me to Rose, kissed my forehead and left. Rose carried me to a room where Renesmee was in, sleeping, and put me in a light blue crib. "Everything will be okay Alexandrine, go to sleep.", Rose said and kissed my cheek, "I'll make sure of it."

I closed my eyes and soon fell into darkness.

I knew nothing bad would happen.

Or so I thought...

---------------------------------------------
A/N: I hope you guys liked it. I'm working on the next chapter and sorry I took a long time for me to write this. Love you guys and gals!