Binding (chapter 9)

"And so this is the last video you'll be seeing y/n in.." Dan said sadly, looking at the camera and then turning it off. "You never told me why they were transferring you." Dan inquired shifting towards me. "The company that was here just fell into a huge debt and so there's nothing left here for my agency. "hmm" Dan listened. "Where are you going to move?" He asked after thinking. "Probably somewhere like Los Angeles or Chicago, I hope not anywhere like-" "move in with me..."
The words came out of his mouth lightning fast. Your expression was something you probably would consider ghost like.
"I...I.." Talking was not an option, you couldn't get the second syllable out. "I know it's really weird and crazy and we haven't known each other anymore than about a week." Dan was stumbling like an idiot but you had the same ghostly expression. "I...I can't..."

Dan was expressionless, he looked at you for a good 20 seconds. "I understand." He said looking away. Fiddling with his shirt, he looked at the ground. "I'm sorry I asked."
And with that he got up and looked at you. He was surprised by your next sudden movement as you rushed up and kissed him lightly.
When you broke apart he lingered on both of your eyes. "Sorry." You said touching your lip sentimentally. Savoring the touch.

Your POV
The next day I drove to the airport alone. When my flight arrived I looked back of course. I remembered my week, as strange as it was I remembered and loved every moment of it. I got on the plane and tried not to think of Dan.
It was very frustrating, I fell asleep listening to music after sobbing for a good 30 minutes. When I woke up we were about 5 hours from landing and for the rest of the time I watched Phil's videos on YouTube and avoided Dan's.

When I landed my mom was happy to see me and drove me home, I had asked her to meet me at the airport today when I landed. She drove me home and we sat on the couch for hours as I told her about my week.
She understood all my pain. But she proposed something I was not expecting.

Dans POV
Its been about a week since y/n left. I haven't taken it very well, I'm pretty sure I even cried the other day. Phil and I have been watching my favorite movies to try to get y/n off my mind but every time there is a girl or the guy says something about how he knows a girl or loves a girl I think about her.
Phil got up to make more popcorn but the door rang. Probably the pizza we ordered like 20 minutes ago. I grabbed my wallet and got up. "I got it." Phil said running to the door. "Thanks." I said to him from the couch.
"Dan could you come here for a sec." Phil said still looking at the door.
I walked to the door in my t shirt and sweat pants 4/7 down my hips. I stood by the speechless Phil and looked in the doorway. A hot wash of bliss fell over me as I saw y/n in a pizza delivery uniform holding out a pizza saying 'I love you' in Maltesers. I took the pizza and quickly set it to the side turning back to y/n and picking her up to kiss her. Phil decided this was his que, and walked to his room with two slices of pizza.