Do not bite the hand that feeds you (chapter 7)

Once dressed you angrily stroll to the Howell and Lester residence, knocking on the door three times. Phil opens the doors and greets his relatively new friend but you decide you want to get straight to the point. "Where is he?" You smile sweetly, your anger showing through. Phil looks worried and hesitantly points to the hall.

Dans POV
I stepped out of the cold shower and wrapped a towel around my waist as I sarcastically looked in the slightly fogged mirror and did guest ire with my hands like 'lookin good' to boost my awful self esteem. Suddenly the door flings open and a very angry looking face greets me at the door. Her small arms crossed and the frown on her peach lips drives me crazy, with fear and curiosity...in a inappropriate manor.

"Hey Dan." She says snarling.
"Heh, h-hey y/n. Take know typically when someone's in the bathroom you don't barge in." I laugh awkwardly remembering my recent adventure into the y/n wilds. "Wouldn't you know." She said quietly, like she was piloting my demise, no doubt she was.
"I want to show you something." She said with a growl that made me swallow hard. It sounded like the most fearful thing yet the most intriguing. I'll probably have to take another cold shower...

Your POV

I grabbed dan's arm without waiting for him to answer and dragged him to my room. Him still in his towel, he kept hold of it the entire time to make sure nothing fell out.

You both enter your room in moments. You let go of his hand and turn around to face him with a cold stare. Dan looked around nervously and rubbed his neck, not making eye contact with you. He noticed everything in boxes.

"Do you know why you're in here?" You say drawing his attention to you. "Uhh-maaayyybee" he says cautiously.
"What were you doing in my room?"

Dan's POV
'SHE KNOWS, I'm doomed, she will hate me forever' "hehe" I reply nervously. "Don't freaking laugh at me!" She said grabbing my shoulder and pulling me forward the yell at me more. "Why did you go in my room?" She asked again. "I was just curious." He said shrugging. "What if I just hid in your room while you were undressed!?" She raised her voice. "I would be extremely flattered." I say smugly. "Well the next time you're naked I'll be sure to hide from you and watch." She said getting calmer but still looking stern. "I look forward to it." I smile. She backs away from me uncomfortably. "Why are all of your things boxed?" I ask curiously.
"..My agency is transferring me..."