Wake up call (chapter 3)

You slowly open your eyes and wake up to find your self nuzzled in to Dan. You're hesitant for a moment before realizing, 'that's Dan I'm laying on', you shoot up and hover above Dan. This wakes him up and he looks at you shocked and you try to get up but fall off the couch. Dan gives you a slight "Shh" and points to Phil, still asleep on the couch next to you. You look at Dan in complete awe as you lay on the ground, 'how can he be more worried about his friend sleeping, than the fact that I fell asleep on him?' You thought realizing you were still looking at him, he turned away and lightly chuckled seeing that you were embarrassed. You could tell he was too. You decided to get up and rush to your room. Maybe then you wouldn't be so embarrassed.
You realized your face getting flushed and you were sweating. You head to your bathroom to take a shower. After you taking a relaxing shower you wrap yourself in a towel and head to your room before you could be confronted.

You quickly get dressed and walk out into the kitchen, and see Dan making pancakes. "You just gonna eat everything, Or do I get to eat at your place sometime?" You ask crossing your arms. "You can come over for dinner today if you'd like?" Dan said not taking his eyes off what he was making. "I'd love to." You said sounding unenthusiastic. "You don't have to, I just like to invite girls to dinner after they sleep on me." He said, you could almost hear the smirk on his words. you gasped and froze while while you were looking in the fridge for milk. "I'm just kidding." Dan said. You looked at him, to which he kept his eyes on the pancakes, "I'm sorry.." He said meeting your eyes, frowning. You looked away and blushed slightly, "forgiven." Dan turned off the stove, "they're done now." He said grabbing three plates. You didn't realize it but he made enough pancakes for you, him, and Phil. He grabbed forks and knives and sat them on the table. He went to go wake up Phil as you grabbed the syrup and honey and sat them on the table. The three of you eat quickly and talk about the movie last night, "how did you two sleep?" Phil asked slurred and still tired.
"It was ok." you said looking away. "Pretty good." Dan said looking opposite, looking offended at your comment. Phil was too tired to notice and kept eating.
You heard your phone ring as you were washing your dishes, and dried your hands before grabbing your phone from your back pocket, it was your agency. "Hello?" You answered. Dan looked at you followed by Phil's gaze. "Of course....I Can be there in 30 minutes." You said walking to your room to grab your backpack. You kept most of your stuff in a backpack because you didn't like purses; too easily stolen. You headed towards the door and realized they're two guys looking at you confused. "Sorry sorry, I have to go to get some pictures for a magazine, you two can come if you want. It should take a long time though." "We aren't busy today." Phil shrugged. All three of you took a taxi to a building that they had never seen before. Your agency's name was on the front and the doors that were larger than two garage doors were opened slightly revealing a real grown forest inside and a fake beach for photo shoots, separated by half walls. Your dressers quickly grabbed you and you looked back at the awkward boys, "just go sit over there." You said pointing to some chairs with other people observing and reviewing models. You modeled several dresses, all which looked great with your hair and skin. You had another modeling session in 5 minutes, so you had that long to take a break and reassure the guys in the seats that looked very tense and confused.
"Hey are you two alright? You can leave if you want." You said pulling out money for a taxi. "No were fine, we just don't know what to do." Phil laughed nervously. "Oh. Well just sit there and look pretty." You said giving them a thumbs up as your dressers grabbed you again. You were moved into a back room and came out in the nicest swim suit you had ever seen. You would have to see if you could get one at the end of the shoot. It was a one piece, with the sides cut out and had bikini like straps that wrapped around your neck. You looked over at Phil and Dan to give them another reassuring thumbs up, which was returned by a nervous Phil but Dan just sat there amazed, you looked behind you to see who he was looking at, a blond in a ankle long dress stood with her back to you and Dan as she walked away you looked at Dan to give him a look like 'go get er' but he just looked away and blushed.

They had a male model come out in swim wear, he was in grey swim briefs. You and him were to be in the next picture, but you didn't really care for him. He had a nice body but once you two got on the beach set he was cocky and tried to get you closer than you had to be. The camera took several shots and then signaled you were done for that set. You took a breath and looked back at Dan and Phil but Dan wasn't there and Phil was on the phone and looked worried. You were going to go ask him what's wrong but your dressers grabbed you again and soon Phil was also gone. You were finally done after about two hours and grabbed your backpack to leave. You walked out of the building to hail a taxi but someone grabbed your arm and stopped you. "Hey do you need a lift." 'Of course this happens..' You thought. You looked up and the cocky guy from before looked down at you and smirked. "I'm quite alright thank you." You replied walking away. "Hey come on, you don't wanna ride in a taxi." He said grabbing your arm again. "I don't even know your name." You replied pulling away. "Joseph." He said taking your hand, you pulled your hand away and continued walking, "nice to meet you but I need to get home." You said but were stopped again when Joseph grabbed your shoulders and turned you around. "Look I don't know who you think you are-" you began. He looked angry in a happy dangerous way and was about to say something when phil grabbed you away and set you to the side, Dan grabbed your hand and the three of you hailed a taxi. "What the hell is this? The new episode of superman? I could have handled that." You said agitated.
"You're welcome." Dan laughed.