Problems (chapter 5)

*Dans POV
I began panicking, as y/n still hadn't talked to us since she left 8 hours ago. I should be asleep but something makes me feel worried for her. I don't know why either, it's stupid.
"Phil maybe we should try her flat." I said pacing around the room. "Ok well we haven't tried that since ten pm last night." Phil reminded as he stood from the couch.
We knocked on the door, but it was unlocked and already open. I grabbed a bat from her front closet that she kept in case intruders broke in and we searched the flat but no one was there. We didn't check her room yet and I was afraid to find out who would be in there if anyone was at all. I knocked on the door but no one answered. After several knocks I opened the door.

Dan walked to the side of the bed and couldn't help but smile at the sight of your messy appearance in bed still sound asleep. You didn't have anything on other than underwear because the tank top and shorts had gotten too hot in the middle of the night, but the blanket layed above your shoulders to your neck. Your eyes slowly opened as you saw someone standing in front of your bed. You shot up and held your blanket to your chest. Realizing it was Dan, you felt a bit awkward. Phil looked quietly from the door way and slipped away unnoticed as he giggled to himself.
"I'm sorry I barged in." Dan nervously laughed while rubbing his neck.
"It's perfectly fine Dan, I'm sorry I didn't tell you when I got back." You guiltily replied. "Do....you wanna..do you want me to get out so you can get dressed ?" Dan said turning to leave. "Actually can you hand me those." You had already had out a shirt and pants to wear the next day sitting on your dresser. Dan sat them on the bed confused. You grabbed them and wrapped your blanket around you. At this point, Dan looked almost brick red.
Your blanket was so big, it went around you on the floor as you stood up. You went to the half bathroom in your room and came back out 20 seconds later.
Dan stayed at your apartment for a while. He soon realized he didn't get any sleep, as he was worrying about you all night. You emerged from the cabinet beside your TV and got out a movie that you bought a while back but never watched. He said he would love to watch it with you while holding back a yawn, and soon you were on the couch watching the movie. Dan constantly fell in and out of consciousness without your knowledge, but he couldn't keep it up forever and soon his weight felt heavy on your side as his head lied on yours. You were practically falling over with him till you pushed him off and he fell on you again, crushing you. You thought he was just joking and playing with you, but he stayed like that too long for him to be joking. You didn't know what to do and awkwardly moved your hands around to find a place to put them.
You admitted this was nice but, you barely knew Dan.
"Does this mean something?" You asked Dan, who was still asleep.

(Sorry this chapters so short. I wanted to do one that was short but sweet.)