Messy (chapter 6)

Dan woke up on your couch with a blanket over him. He looked around trying to remember where he was. He realized he had fell asleep in your flat again, probably because you always kept it smelling like lavender and you had the comfiest furniture. He got up and put on his shoes that you had taken off before putting a blanket over him the night before.

He realized you hadn't been on the couch with him when he woke up (like last time) and assumed you went to your room. He didn't know if you had to get up this early, but he guessed 10am is about the time models awake. He knocked on your door, no answer. He knocked again, nothing. Maybe you always slept this late. But your alarm went off on your phone in your room right as he was about to walk away. He waited to see if you would get up to turn it off...but it just kept going off. He knocked harder this time. Still no answer. He was hesitant to open the door because of what happened last time he went in your room without permission. He took a deep breath and opened the door. You weren't in bed. He looked at the alarm which read, "wake up for photo shoot today!"He looked around the house to wake you up. He went into the kitchen, then the office.
You laid on several papers and what looked like contracts. Dan slightly nudged your shoulder to wake you up. You opened your eyes and sat up, wiping drool from your face. You combed back your messy hair with you hands, trying to look presentable.
"Hey..." You said sleepily while rubbing your eyes. "Heya." Dan replied softly. You yawned and got up from your desk chair. You stretched up, putting both arms in the air and standing on your tip toes. Dan tried not to laugh at your little mew that came out when you stretched.
"So Dan..what do ya want to do today?" You asked smiling. "Well first I think we should both brush our teeth and shower, and aren't you busy today?" Dan laughed. You felt embarrassed at his remark about your breath but he said you both, so you didn't take too much offense. "Ok well, I'll leave the front door unlocked so you can come back in when you're done." You smiled heading to the bathroom and locking the door. Dan stood a second thinking but then started heading towards the door. He thought about it for a sec and thought this would be a good opportunity to snoop through your stuff. He didn't know if you would be mad, but his curiosity got the better of him and he headed towards your room. He looked in your closet, he thought it had less clothes than a model would have but he remembered that your agency provides you with clothes only after they're in style and you usually keep them put away so they don't get ruined, seeing how you mostly model dresses and fancier clothes. He found a shoebox on the floor and opened it, it had pictures of you and your friends being stupid and smiling too big, he noted that these looked like they were from high school or middle school. One of them was of you in a sweater and scarf and a guy hugging you. On the back it said 12/25/(year in 10th grade)
('Guys name' and me at Christmas.)
He saw several other pictures with him but they didn't say anything on the back. He looked through some more, some blurry pictures of your friends that looked really funny and some that looked artsy. He put the box back how he found it and stood back up. In the back of your closet you had all your Dan and Phil shirts. Dan laughed at the thought that you were actually a fan. He looked around and found various inside jokes between Dan, Phil, and the fans of them both. He saw lions and llamas. You had a lamp with a bear in it.
He found a picture of him and Phil with a sticky note on it saying DONT FORGET TO GO TO PANEL WITH DAN AND PHIL, GET THIS SIGNED!!! He picked up the picture and a sharpie from your desk and signed his name, he put it back and planed to get Phil to sign it too. He looked around your room for anything interesting and decided to look in your closet for any other pictures. As he kneels to the ground he heard the water turn off and the door to the bathroom across the hall open. Luckily your closet was tidy so he didn't have trouble rushing to the back of your closet. He heard you close the bedroom door and saw your towel thrown on the bed. He put his hand over his mouth desperately trying not to breath too hard. Your foot steps went to the closet, 'this is it' he thought 'she's never going to talk to me again.' You stood at the doorway, Dan couldn't see your body but your shadow was obvious. He waited for you to look directly at him but you simply grabbed a shirt and walked to your dresser for under clothes and sweatpants. He was about to sigh but remembered where he was. Suddenly a phone alarm went off, Dan knew it was his, because it was the same alien sounding ringtone. He reached into his pocket to turn it off quickly hoping maybe you didn't hear but it wasn't his. 'God if that's you. Thankyou' he thought. He heard you pick up your phone and walk to the bathroom that was connected to your room. You closed the door and Dan knew this was his chance to get out of your room before you found him.
He rushed to your door and quietly opened it, and shutting it quietly back. Then sprinted to your front door and headed to his flat. He snuck past Phil so that Phil couldn't say when he came in and went to take a cold shower. He wondered why he ever went in your room in the first place...

(If this is getting to weird, please let me know and I'll tone it down a bit. If not I will continue with the awkward situations between my fellow women and Dan Howell)