Females Welcome !

*One Month later*

Reyna

I've still been following Damon and I found out some pretty incriminating things. I'm ready to tell King. On the flip side the twins are back but don't know about King and I or the whole Damon and Tierra situation and we are gonna keep it like that for awhile. One other important detail, is that King and I told Rell and Kell that we wanted to live together because his place is closer to the school and I don't want to live alone since they are in hiding, and I also don't want to make Rell and Kell move so the best decision was for me to stay with King to keep me 'safe'.

-

-

-

King

I think Reyna is cheating on me. I don't know who but it's someone and I'm finna find out. I hate being screwed over and right now, that's all that I feel like is going on. Plus my homeboy Damon, told a nigga he see her in other nigga faces all the time. Damon don't have no reason to lie, he been down since I first came around, and he even took a bid for me once, that's a homeboy for life right there, I know he got my back. He just doesn't get as much recognition as I do, but it's all good because he doesn't complain, if our team eating, we all eating.

-

-

-

Damon

I dropped the bug in King's ear that Reyna might be cheating. Oops! Bitches be tripping, better keep them shoelaces tight. What can I say? It's not my fault your nigga don't trust you. I know King, he has severe trust issues, the nigga is fucked up in the head and picks on all the bitches. The best thing right now, is for him to be gullible, because he's not as equipped to the game as he thinks he is, this nigga thought I did a bid for him when in all actuality I went away on vacation for six months, and just came back and told him I got put upstate. He believed it too, gave me thanks and ain't do no more, I ain't get no pay, no sufferage, not even a reputation. 

-

-

-

Rell

I met a nice thick red bone. She seems like a keeper. Imma introduce her to the fam. Tomorrow. "Rell... Come back to bed baby.." she said seductively. "Ard baby, one second." I replied softly. She acted like a ride or die chick and had the pussy game to match, I wasn't whipped or anything, but a nigga was kind of close, it you know what I mean. We seemed like two of the same, like we were cut from the same cloth. She understood my problems and made me a better person. She matched my fly, she matched my swag and matched my bank account. I needed that in my life, I think I might just have to settle down with her. 

-

-

-

Kell

I feel like somethings finna brew. Some crazy shit is about to happen. Oh well, whatever happens, happens. Family comes first, plain and simple. I was seperated from my brother and sister, but this was a minor setback for a major comeback, I was only getting keener to the bullshit going on. I was ready for anything that was going to be thrown my way.

-

-

-

Unknown

There can only be one winner, and that's me! Head Bitch in Charge. And it certainly won't be anyone besides me.

*One Week Later*