The War Part 3: Getting 'Harm'

Hi, I just wanted to explain why my updates have been slow, recently I went to the hospital because of a injury that has been bothering me for the last two weeks, I have school and other things that I have to attend to other than wattpad, I apologize. Oh and shout out to my TWIN and REAL LIFE best friend. With her always complaining ass ughh. Finna make me get Jerome on your ass and ask him to bring Chester along for the ride! TUHHHHH!  Read your chapter below, motherfuckersssssssss... SIKE NAWW. But forreal, the chapter you've been waiting for is below...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Streets

Street's squad staked out Harm's safe house awaiting the signal to go inside and wreck shit up. They had been watching for days and thought maybe they got the wrong house because 'Harm' was never there, only his baby mother. 'He was probably some ugly fuck' Streets thought while laughing at what 'Harm' may look like. Streets found himself not drinking or smoking anymore. He had a grind to focus on and having 'Harm's' head while doing it. When they won this war, Streets was going to move away and become 'King' again. He would move to a place where he wouldn't have to always be strapped and on caution. Maybe he would find the right girl and finally settle down and raise a few kids. He was snapped out of his daydream by the team FINALLY throwing the signal. Unfortunately, the signal wasn't to say that we were getting 'Harm', but that we had to go get his girl. This should be easy.

-

-

-

Harm aka Reyna

So word on the street is I'm 'Harm's' new baby mother. I laugh at the stupidity of others but also that I need to caution my surroundin-

BAM!

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear. 'Damn' I thought. I started to suit up with my bullet proof vest, knives on my ankles, calves, hips, tapped to my ribs and forearm with a machete across my back. I had on my double shoulder holster with a gun on my hip and an AK in my hand. I turned off all the lights, See I know how to get around my house in the dark, but others can't because they've never been here. I grabbed my night vision goggles and put them on. I wanted to be comical so I turned on "Kick In The Door" by Biggie. Then I yelled "They wanna fuck with ME , I bury those cock-a-roaches" all you heard was gasps as I ran around in the dark with my Cherokee war cry. I was literally slashing niggas left and right. I was going in on them mofo's! Imagine the kill bill scene! I was thankful Caiden wasn't here because he probably would be traumatized. I was keeping body count, 30 bodies. I'm doing a fucking massacre. My guns were EMPTY. So I pulled out my machete and went to straight slicing heads off. By the time I was done, you would've thought I was an assassin. Oh wait, I am. Oop. I ran upstairs to get my bag so I could get my bag and when I came downstairs there was 40 men. I said a silent prayer to myself that my twins would make it out of this.

-

-

-

Streets

All you could see from outside was splatters of blood going on the window and bursts of light. I slid on my mask and then I rounded up my second group of men when the sounds stopped. We stepped inside and it looked like an army had been through here. One of my men was alive, just barely so I asked him worriedly "Did she have an army?" he slowly shakes his head "Boss, She's a fucking psycho, She killed all of us her self... And she's pregnant like WTF. Listen, that's beside the point, either you help me, or at least tell my children I love them" He replied slowly drooping his eyes. I sent him to the hospital, I can't have his blood on my hands, I refuse. The next thing I knew this beautiful girl comes waltzing down the steps with the face of an angel.

That was quickly replaced with a scowl, as if we sickened her... I was confused then she took out her AK and start bussing my niggas like we was target practice. Damn, she was a renegade. Part of me was now kind of relieved that Rey never knew stuff like that because I don't think she would be able to process it. I mean my baby was sweet but she could NEVER be a killer she didn't have the heart. In fact, she had TOO much of a heart which was her downfall I guess. But back to the story... The girl started doing some type of battle cry and pulls out a big ass machete. Now she swinging that shit at me! I seen she was pregnant so I tried to back up as far as possible.

Then I took off running through the house. Her pregnant ass couldn't keep up. I told the rest of my men to come inside with the chloroform seeing as none of us could get her. Since she chased me up the back stairway that was in her kitchen, when we went down the front stairway into the living room she had chased me so intently she didn't even notice more members of my squad there. She backed away slowly trying to grab something, but before it was too late one of my biggest niggas gripped her up while two others restrained her arms and legs. Then another person came and took all her weapons off. She literally was ready for war. DAMN. She was STILL fighting in there arms. It was amusing but I went to the car to go get the chloroform and when I came back they looked severely beat up, she was still fighting and she was winning. I ran up behind her and put the chloroform over her nose and mouth. She was out like a light. "Damn, yall tough niggas look like you just got that ass taken in jail!" I said laughing. Like literally, how does a lil bitch beat a GROWN ass man. Just pitiful.

-

-

-

Harm aka Reyna

I went into my old ways. I seriously was doing damage but then these niggas caught me slipping and got me with the chloroform. Little did they know I was smarter then that. When the man put the rag over my face, I didn't breathe in. In fact, I ALREADY had nose plugs in, he just didn't notice. I kept my mouth closed to. All I did was make my body go limp, remember I said I was a great actress? Well you just saw my biggest preformance. I even heard the guy clowning his friends about me beating his ass. I don't know why, but the guy sounded so... Familiar? I wanted to say it was God playing tricks but I thought maybe it was just the fumes. Anyways, he tied these knots around my arm that became loose because of the way I positioned my hands. The next thing I know, I hear another familiar voice. But this time it was unforgettable, NOW I know who told the team where I lay my head. When I get my way out of here, that bitch is dead...

-

-

-

Kennedy

I sat back and smoked a joint in the office. They were bringing this bitch in. UGH. I just wanted this war over so I could go home and forget ALL about everything. Every time I see King, I feel like he murdered my sister. Because while he cause a whole scene about her stepping out on him he really was the one out there creeping. Like nigga bye! Lil fucking ignorant ass nigga. He make me sick just looking at him. I just want to choke his ass sometimes. Rell & Kell just 'FORGAVE' him... Like how you forgive a nigga that killed your sister and called her every name except a child of god? Shit, beats me. 

-

-

-

Unknown

My sister, my protector,  my best friend,   she was taken by the hands of Harm, that evil bitch. She thought she had seen the last of me, when she had beaten me up, but no, even when I fall, I get back up. I'm a big girl and will die for my beliefs, I don't love, I don't have emotions,  everything I do benefits me, I don't even care about my kids, that's how much I don't care. My sister was the only person I loved and someone killed her, Harm. So I guess I just have to set her up, she's a whore anyways, so what she did to me, I guess I'll just return the eternal debt that she has bestowed upon me.

-

-

-

A/N

 Listen this is something little, I apologize that it's so short. You already know I got you for next week! Guys don't hate me. I just don't really be having the time to write and I know how it feels to be waiting around for forever. So, This chapter was just to show you imma try and keep you updated!