Prologue.

"Watch out!" The white blond headed woman said. "Behind you!" She yelled.

The Walker was put down with a arrow. The very arrow that belonged to the Hunter.

She wiped around, and shoved her knife into another's skull.

10 down, 2 dozen more to go. She said in her head. She frantically looked around, everyone seemed to be okay.

She killed another, and another fell with it. She stomped on their heads, feeling disgusted.

She wiped around and took in their surroundings. Her father was sided with Carol. T-dog was watching their back. The newly weds, are back to back, holding their knives and guns tightly in each hand.

The archer was ahead, she was in the middle, as the brother was to the opposite side. She glanced at her Hunter. Seeming fine, with both a knife, and gun. His crossbow on his back, useless, for the last arrow is gone. She glanced at the brother, three walkers were on him, and she was a bit in a distance.

He smashed one onto the floor, and stabbed another. Just as he went for the kill, the one on the ground stood up, and ran to his back.

"Merle!!" She yelled, but her voice was muted by all the moans and growls of the undead. She grabbed her knife and threw it at a nearby Walker as she ran.

"Carly! Stay, I'll get 'im!" The overprotective Hunter called, but sadly was ignored.

Carly jumped, her weight landing on the Walker. Since he had no muscle, they went tumbling to the floor, the walker on top.

His hands tried to reach her chest, and his teeth were getting closer to her neck. In any other situation, she would've given up. She would've died, but the group needed her. They needed her to get to safety. She flipped them around, her now on top, and she gripped the knife, slamming it down onto its head.

All the others were taken care of, as she stood up. Everyone looked at her for guidance. Everyone, but the Hunter. His Georgian blue eyes held worry, and anger. She could tell she was going to hear it later, but she ignored it for the time being.

"We continue. The supermarket is just a block and a half away. We start walking, will get there in 20 minutes." She said. Everyone oblige, grabbing their dropped items, and began walking.

She looked up. The sun in the sky demonstrated a time of just a little after one in the afternoon. She began walking at a faster speed, trying to catch up to the rest.

She might have been the leader, but she always stayed in the back. She watched everyone from a far, and her father led the group, as always. Just this time, under her command.

She stood in the middle of Daryl and Merle. The tension between them is thick, and mainly why everyone avoided conversation.

Merle was shocked that he had nearly been killed, silencing him to his thoughts on what would've happened if Carly didn't have his back.

Rick was trying to keep everyone on the same path, making sure that they know what needed to be done and why. He was understanding enough, just needed to learn how reasonable things needed to be.

Glenn held his wife's hand, smiling widely at her, but still kept his eyes and ears trained on anything out of its place. He was the guy to go to for directions. He might have been smart, but he's admitted that he couldn't be compared to Carly.

Maggie, she was worried. Well, who wouldn't be. They had just experienced a near death, from walkers that appeared from nowhere. Then again, they can't just expect everything.

T-dog was tired. He was trying his hardest to ensure everyone was safe, but sometimes he needed time for himself. Unfortunately, with the tight schedules Carly is putting, it's very difficult and nearly impossible too.

Carol, she was strong. Stronger then she was at the quarry. After losing Sophia, she turned herself upside down in order to survive. She learned how to use a gun, and was stronger then people would insist. That was her advantage.

Carly took the leader role when it was her time. No one knew when she would except for Rick, and Daryl. They knew her best. Carly has many advantages, unfortunately, one being her body. Although, she has lost much weight due to the constant moving, and purpose lack of eating, she still had the power to win over guys. Carly was smart, and her eyes were hypnotizing. Many people would get lost in them, the different forms of blue, and the small hint of green on the rim, or when it turns green all together. Carly's most strongest advantage, was her strength and brain.

The group walked to the front of the supermarket, everyone's finally happy with the first half of the journey done. They were happy that, if this place is untouched, they'd hit a goldmine. The windows were barricaded, so it was impossible to see what was inside.

Merle swiftly, and skillfully unlocked the door and they held their weapons at the ready. With one door unlocked, Merle tugged the door open, and everyone's breathing hitched when they got the view of what was inside.