Chapter Twenty Eight

{Chapter Twenty Eight}

Sophie's POV

We won the tournament over the weekend, and now we were back home in Miami. I didn't get to spend much time with Jason, but that would change soon. Me and Vanessa were anxiously waiting by the phone, waiting for the call. We have been sitting and staring at the phone for about an hour now. **ring ring** the phone went off. I instantly answered it, "hello!" I said very excitedly. "Hey, Sophie it's mom," then I cut her off.. "Mom can't talk now, waiting for an important call" and then I hung up. About and hour later the phone rang again. "Hello!" I answered again. "Hello, this is Olivia from the Olympic training center in New Jersey. Can I please talk to Sophie Nelson?" She said back. I held the microphone on the phone and me and Vanessa screamed. "This is her." I said back into the phone as calmly as I could. "I am very happy to inform you that you and Vanessa Jones have been selected to play at our training center. May I please talk to a parent or guardian about arrangements?" Olivia asked us. "Oh my gosh, thank you soo much. I will go get my mom." I said back into the phone, and went to get my mom. She talked to Olivia, and then told us to start packing, she had already picked out a house, we were moving in a week. I was so excited, I text Jason.

|Text Convo|

S: you will never guess what just happened!

J: I don't like to guess, so how about you just tell me? ;)

S: we just got our call from the training center In New Jersey!

J: what did they say! What did they say?

S: let's just say.... IM MOVING TO NEW JERSEY WITH VANESSA.

J: oh my gosh! I'm soo excited! The Boyz are excited too, I'm with them and told them.

S: okay, I have to go pack. Goodbye see ya in a week.

J: okay, bye hurry up!!

|End Convo|

I ran up to my room, and Vanessa helped me pack up my stuff. We got about half way through before we quit for the night. We finished my stuff the next day, and did Vanessa for the next 2 days. Then we helped my mom pack up our house, and before we knew it the week was over. We were going to New Jersey tomorrow. The hardest part of all was telling CeCe, Juliet, and Paula. We promised to visit them, and they promised to visit us, and we both promised to stay in touch. Right now, we are on the plane to New Jersey!!