Chapter Nineteen

{Chapter Nineteen}

Sophie's POV

Vanessa opened the door, and there stood Madison. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a somewhat dressy shirt, and of course, his Vlados! "You look beautiful Vanessa!" Madison said. "Thanks!" Vanessa said, as she looked down and blushed. "Are you ready to go?" Madison asked her. "Yeah. I'm ready." Madison grabbed her hand. "Oh, Sophie. The Boyz are starting their Ustream at 8, but you can go down there whenever. Text Jason and he will come get you." Madison said and then him and Vanessa walked out the door. "Okay," I yelled and then I got up and got ready to go down to the Boyz room. I plugged my iPhone into its dock, and played music as I got ready. I left my sweatpants and t-shirt on, but I took my hair out of the fishtail, and lightly curled the top if my hair, to match the waves from the fishtail. I redid my make-up and then text Jason.

|Text Convo|

S: hey, I'm ready. What's your room number?

J: don't worry about it,I'll come pick you up.

S: okay, I'm ready so you can come whenever.

J: okay I'm on my way.

I set my phone down, and grabbed my shoes. Someone knocked on the door, so I yelled "it's open" and Jason walked in. "Hey beautiful!" Jason says as he comes up, hugs me and kissed my check. "Hey Handsome!" I said as I hugged back. When we pulled away, I slipped on my Nike Air Max, and then we walked to the Boyz room. It was only 7:00, so we watched TV until it was time to start the Ustream!