Chapter Fifteen

{Chapter Fifteen}

Sophie's POV

We walked out on the balcony that looked out over a lake. A table was set for 2, with a floral and candle-lit center piece. It was covered in a floor length white table cloth, and the chairs had white drapery, with teal ties. It was a dream. "You didn't have to do all of this." I said to Jason as he pulled my chair out for me to sit. As he pushed it back in and walked to his seat he said, "but i wanted this night to be perfect for you!" Then he smiled at me. A waiter came and took our order and then walked away. We talked until the food came out and then talked over dinner. "This food is amazing!" I said while taking my last bite. Jason's mouth was full of food so he just nodded. When dinner was over, they came and cleared our table, and moved it away. I was confused and then a violinist came out, and began to play. "May I have this dance?" Jason said to me as he held out his hand and bowed. "You most definitely can!" I said while taking his hand. We dance for about an hour and then we headed back to the hotel. Jason walked me up to my room. "I have an amazing time tonight Sophie!" Jason said and hugged me. "I did too!" I said and hugged him back. We pulled away, and he started leaning in, so I followed. Then we kissed. We pulled away a little while later, "goodnight beautiful!" Jason said as he kissed my cheek and walked away. "Goodnight, Jason!" I said back, then walked in our room. Vanessa wasn't back yet so I just changed and watched TV.

Vanessa's POV

Madison opened the door with his key card and let me go in their room first. "Hey Vanessa!" Louis said as he came up and hugged me. Nick said hi to me also, but Mikey wasn't in the room. "Where's Mikey?" I asked the Boyz. "He is talking to Kaitlyn by the pool. She surprised him and showed up about 15 minutes ago." Nick said, and I nodded. I completely forgot about Kaitlyn, Mikey's Girlfriend. I had seen a lot about her on Mikey's twitter and Instagram. She was really pretty. I just nudged it off, even though I LOVE Mikey. Oh well, I liked Madison too! "Well what are we going to do?" I asked the Boyz. "Well we can watch a movie, go to the pool, or go on a walk." Madison said to me. "I don't care, Louis you decide." I said back looking at Louis. "Let's just watch a movie, it's been a long day." We all agreed and the Boyz chose a scary movie. Great I HATE, and I mean HATE, scary movies! I was sitting right next to Madison on the couch, with Nick and Louis on the other couch. I made it through a little bit of the movie, but when I got scary, I hid my head into the back of the couch. I would've hid in Madison, but I think it would have been awkward since we aren't dating, and I don't even know if he likes me. As soon as I turned around to the couch though, Madison put his arm around me and brought me closer to him. "Shhh.. It's okay. I won't let anything happen to you." He whispered in my ear. By now my head was buried in his chest. I turned around to watch the movie once the scary part was over. I tried to sit back up, but then I realized Madison's arm was still around me so I just stayed where I was. By the time the movie was over I was asleep with my head on Madison's lap, but I instantly woke up when Mikey burst through the door with Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn was beautiful! They asked what we were doing and we told them that our movie just ended. So they decided to go back to Kaitlyn's room to watch a movie. A few minutes after they came back down, Jason came through the door smiling! I guess their date went well, so I ran up to him and asked him ALOT of questions! "How did it go? Did she like the date? Did you like the dress? Because I forced her into that! Where did you take her? Did you dance? Was it ever awkward? Was it ever silent? We're you always talking? Are you going to ask her out again? Did you kiss when you dropped her off at our room?" I waited for an answer, but Jason's eyes just got really wide. "Forget it, I'll just ask Sophie for details." I said and grabbed my stuff and walked towards the door. Nick, Louis, and Madison were laughing at Jason. "Wait a second, I'll walk you to your room!" Madison yelled after me when I reached the door. I turned around and waited for him and then we left. Right before we closed the door, nick yelled "Make that move Mad!" And then Louis laughed. Madison blushed... Did he like me back? Was he going to ask me out tonight? I hope so! On our way to the elevator, our hands hit. It was kinda awkward and then Madison slipped his hand into mine, and looked at me and smiled! Ah, This boy! We talked all the way to my room. "Vanessa, I hope you had fun tonight!" Madison said as he hugged me. "I had a lot of fun!" I said, hugged him back and smiled. "Hey, well... Would you like to hangout again sometime?" Madison asked me looking kinda nervous. "Yeah, anytime. Now that Jason and Sophie are together, we will be hanging out a lot." I said back. I didn't want to sound like I was desperate for a date with him. "I mean... Would you like to go out with me sometime?" YES! He finally asked me! "I would love to Madison!" I said back as calmly as I could even though I was exploding on the inside! "Great ill text you about it!" Madison said. "Okay sounds good!" I said back. "Goodnight beautiful!" Madison said as he hugged me again. "Goodnight Mad!" I said back, and hugged him back. When we pulled away, I kissed his cheek and then walked into my room. PERFECT DAY!