Chapter Eight

{Chapter Eight}

Sophie's POV

We got there and there were already TONS of fans there. We just walked to the back of the line and waited our turn. We talked about the game today, and the championship game tomorrow. After about 15 minutes, we got up to Louis' table. "Louis!" I yelled when we walked up to his table. "Sophie!" He yelled back. All the other girls looked a little jealous that he knew my name, but whatever, they'll get over it. He signed my t-shirt and poster and then we walked to Nicks table. We did pretty much the same thing until we got to Jason's table. "Hey Sophie, can I see your wristband?" Jason asked me. Every Iconiac knows what that means so I willingly let him sign it. He signed my stuff and then we walked off. I had lost my girls in the crowd, but I met up with them right after that. "Sophie!" Vanessa yelled as she walked up behind me. "Hey Nessa!" Guess what!" I screamed. The music was really loud, you had to scream to be heard. "What girl, but first Madison signed my bracelet, and Mikey asked for it but Madison already took it." Vanessa said. "Well that's amazing, because Jason signed mine." We both did our little party thing and then went by the stage so we could be in the front for the show! Neither of us could stop smiling. I still haven't found CeCe, Juliet, or Paula, but they have to be around here somewhere. We will find them later, I wasn't about to lose my spot.