Chapter 14

We ran upstairs to the bathroom. We pushed open the door to see Damien standing over James with blood flowing from his chest. Aaron ran to James to see if he was still alive while I helped Damien up.

"Are you okay?" I asked as his breathes starting coming in short pants, "We have to get him out of here Aaron!"

Aaron looked back at us before he dropped his hand from James neck and helped me walk Damien downstairs. People continued dancing as Aaron bled through his shirt.

"C'mon." He said as we made it outside. I opened the back door and helped Damien in as he started the car. I held Damien's head in my lap as he looked at me.

"I love you." He whispered as his breaths got even shorter.

"Hurry!" I screamed to Aaron before I turned back to Damien, "It's okay, it'll be alright. I love you so much."

I brushed my hands through his hair as his eyes turned tired just as we made it to the packs hospital.

Aaron ran out the car and called a doctor to bring a gurney. Doctors took My Damien from me as they helped him on the stretcher. He held his hand out for me as I quickly took it as they wheeled him into a room.

"Ma'am I'm gonna need you to sit in the waiting room." A nurse said pulling me back.

"But he needs me." I said before tears escaped from my eyes.

*************************************

Okay, lets see if I can make a comeback.This is gonna be a slow comeback (short chapters.)

I would like to thank my bestfrannnnd Haley @idkmyusername that I'm sure y'all are already following.

But go check out her sexy ass urban books, her profile username is in my bio!!! She is the one that forced me to write this she also helped me! Do y'all see the improvement??! She a fantastic author.

xxxxxAmber,

keep your fingers crossed