Chapter 12

*4 weeks later*

It has been 4 weeks since Zavier & James kidnapped me. I told Aaron & Damien about Xavier, he comes every other day to talk to me. I've healed quickly due to the medicine the pack doctor gave to me.

But I bet your wondering what happened to Zavier & James....

Well Zavier is in the packs dungeon and he also Injured his self when he tried to shoot me. Suffering. Even though he is Alpha, tomorrow Aaron will be the official Alpha.

We never found James ,I'm thinking he heard about Zavier and shitted bricks and left the state.

Now I was at a New Years party Aaron started. I know deep down that Aaron will never be okay about me and Damien, but he'll just have to live with it.

I stiffened when I felt arms around me from the behind. I relaxed when I smelt him. Damien. Vanilla and Wood.

"Hey baby."

"Hey." I turned around and kissed him softly. Are lips mating.... He pulled away to let his teeth graze my mark. I moaned at the touch.

Oh I forgot to tell you Damien & I mated ... I blushed just remembering.

THIS PART IS NOT FOR MINORS

-2 weeks ago-

I moaned as his hands brushed my now erect nipples.

"Damien" I moan.

This wasn't right, as much as I wanted my mate it wasn't the right thing to do.

"Damien, Stop!" He pulled away smiling at me. We were outside in front of the packhorse making out. My brother would go crazy.

"Take me inside." I whispered in his ear trying to sound sexy. I was ready.

He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. We rushed through the pack living room where some of the boys were.

" Don't make to much noise!"

"Use protection."

I laughed and Damien growled possessively.

Once we got to our room Damien closed and locked the door. I kissed him with so much passion. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I granted it without a second thought.

I was so wrapped up in our kiss, I didn't feel him pull my shorts and panties down until he had to pull away to pull them completely off.

He looked at me and I nodded. I wanted him now.

He put my legs up bending them. Before he buried his head in my core. I yelped then moaned as he latched on to my clit. His tongue doing figure eights.

I moved my hand down my body, gripping his hair as he pleasured me with his mouth.

"Ahhh." I yelled as he inserted his tongue in my small hole.

A new feeling came as if I was going to explode. I gripped Damien's hair tighter as my back arched and I exploded into oblivion. He lapped up all my cream before kissing up my body, stopping at my belly button to lift my shirt off my head where I wore no bra.

He kissed up to my breast before looking up at me and murmuring : "perfect."

His tongue danced around my nipple before he took it in his mouth. Laving it with his tongue. Before he switched to the other one showing it the same attention.

I grabbed his head between my hands and brought us face to face and kissed him with everything I had.

He pulled back and jumped off the bed to take off his clothes...

He stood there in all his naked glory, my eyes drifted to little Damien even though it was no where near little..

"Will it fit?" I asked looking at Damien like a deer in headlights.

"It was made just for you, it'll fit." He reassured me. Before getting a condom out of his pocket and sliding it on.

He got in-between my legs as he positioned his self. I tensed up.

"Relax." He whispered

"I can't."

He looked into my eyes and lowered his self till we were face to face and kissed me. He brought his hand down rubbing my clit, I moaned inside his mouth.

Before I knew it he plunged in me, I yelled at the pain trying to push him away as tears fell down my face.

"It's okay. It's okay. I promise it'll go away. I will never hurt you again." He said using the pads of his thumbs to wipe my tears away as he started moving slowly.

After a few moments the pain turned into pleasure.

I bucked my hips causing him to move deeper into me.

"Oh Damien." I moaned. He groaned as he moved at a faster pace inside me.

He licked his lips as he took one of my nipples in his mouth.

I moaned loudly feeling my climax near. I knew his was too cause he moved much faster inside me.

I cried out as I had my second orgasm, I rode out the sensation waiting for Damien to get his share . just when I thought I couldn't take enough he sunk his teeth in me sending me into another mind blowing climax as we came together.

-PRESENT-

Some one cleared their throat making us turn around. I froze.... Just when I thought everything was back to normal.

:( sad to say this is the last chapter before the epilogue. I made it long, well at least I thought it was long. Who do you think she saw?????

I thank everyone for being here and reading the story it means so much ! But I don't think I will be writing a Sequel but I am doing this new book : It All Started At The Tattoo Parlor. CHECK IT OUT :D

~Amber.