Chapter 8

"Damien! Help!"

"Baby, calm down. I need to know where you are. Are you safe?"

"No! J-J-Ames he took me and my father."

I was on the phone with Damien I had forgotten I left it in my pants after my father almost beat me to death. I was waiting for Damien to reply when the door came busting open.

*DAMIEN*

I was outside of the packs ER where Aaron was. I missed Liyah. So I called her. I left her to help the pack. Shit . She could be injured. Fuck! I'm such a stupid mate. I pulled my phone out and called her number, happy she answered quickly.

"Damien! Help!"

"Baby, calm down. I need to know where you are. Are you safe?"

"No! J-J-Ames he took me and my father." Why would James take her? Before I got to answer heard something hard hit the ground before the line went dead.

I dropped my phone I rushed to Aaron's room. He was laughing at something on the TV.

"AARON. LIYAH--LIYAH SHE WAS TAKEN!"

He froze before he turned his head my way guilt in his eyes. What was he guilty about.

"What." He said more like a statement then a question. "Call the pack. Get everything one of them down here. Before she gets to far away and your bond breaks or something worst." He got up swinging his legs off the bed, not even flinching as he pulled the needle out of his wrist.

I never thought about losing Liyah. I just found out that I not only wanted her but I needed her.

Before I could catch up with Aaron, a sharp pain went through my heart. As if someone was stabbing me continuously.

I fell to the ground, screaming out.

Liyah.

She was hurt.

>>>>>

I'm so pissed guys. I made a 4 page chapter and it all disappeared when I logged onto wattpad. :( sorry it's short.