Chapter 4

The knocker knocked twice until I got up and opened the door.

I ran in to their arms. It was James! My bestfriend ,I hadn't seen him since graduation.

Later James went home and it was just me and Damien . Who was fast asleep.

Me and Aaron were falling apart. We haven't did anything but argue today. We used to joke around or just watch movies at home the brother sister thing. But he wants me to reject my mate without a Second thought I would say no.

Lost in all my thinking I fell asleep.

DREAM:

"Liyah get you ass up!" Yelled my father as he pushed me on the ground and kicked me several times.

"Please, stop." I whispered. My ribs were bruised by now.

"For what! You can never do anything I ask you!" I looked at the cold floor as I coughed up blood on it. No one was around. Mom had passed away through my birth , ever since then he abused me like this." You killed your mother! I don't even know why she had you! She should of abort you!"

He said as kick me on last time before he went upstairs leaving me there. I heard Aaron's faint voice asking where I was and what did he do to me. And all my father did was reply nothing, I didn't deserve.

Then everything turned black.

I woke up from the bed sweating .

"Shhh,it's okay. I got you." Damien cooed as he held me close to his chest.

"He's coming." Was all I said as I cried.

----------------------------------

I KNOW IT'S SO SHORT! but this is the best I could do. Again,Lo hasn't told me about where she wants the story to go. So I just wanted to introduce her father and James.

11+ VOTES and 270 + VIEWS I'll start Chapter 5.