Chapter 6

"Father?" He looked better. Nicer. Innocent. But he was neither.

"I hear you and Aaron are planning to run." I smirked inside that wasn't ate plan.

"How would you know?"

"Your little friend, James? I think."

Oh my god. He only came back because of him. I had stopped seeing James after I found him doing drugs. Aaron told me it was best for me to stay away from him. "Suprise, Suprise."

He grabbed me by my neck.

"Ahhh." I woke up screaming. My father was taunting me in my dreams. Showing me warning.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Damien's voice breaking my thoughts. I felt bad for him. He just met me less than a two weeks ago and he has to deal with this drama. We haven't even had time to get to know each other.

"Just a dream. " I looked up and him and smiled. We were going to spend this day together. "Why'll the rest of the pack is training, we should go...to a park or something."

"Ok." He said smiling back at me before pecking my lips and pulling me closer to him.

I kept my eyes open. I wasn't going to sleep again.

********************

I was outside with Damien sitting on a blanket.I got to know that he's from Arizona but moved down here when his father died do to cancer.

"So how do---" my phone started ringing ...... "Hello?"....."Fuck" I jumped up turning into my wolf not explaining to Damien, I knew he would follow me

When I got to the house my brother was on the ground bleeding. His hand bloody from touching it.

"Where is he?"I asked.

"He's looking for you." Was all he said before he fell unconscious .

"Take him to the pack doctor.!" I yelled to Damien. I don't know where everyone was.

"Ok. Be safe." He said hesitantly.

I ran to my door. Everything was on the ground. My clothes. Pictures. Glass. Before I had time to react a hand went over my mouth and nose. I struggled for a few seconds fighting for air before everything went black.

_____________________________

Look forward to the next update tonight or sometime this week.

Just to inform you the person who put a hand over her mouth and nose is not her father.... Guess who. :O ... Cliff hanger