Chapter 5

"Who's coming?" He said his voice filled with worry. I looked up from his chest, his amber eyes dark with anger and concern. His blond hair under his eyes.

"My father.'

"Ok....' He asked confused.

"You don't understand. We have to get Aaron! We have to leave! He'll find us!" I said as I jumped out the bed running to Aaron's door. I knocked three times before the door opened.

"What?' He asked whipping his eyes.

"He's coming." He froze.

"Father?" I nodded. "We have to go, he's coming!" He said as he pulled suit cases out from his closet. "Wait." He paused."why run, when we can fight. With this pack.'

"Why put the pack in danger, father is still alpha of this pack. He can make them fight against us!"

Our father had gone out of town 5 weeks ago. He has a power, his mother was part vampire and which and some of her powers transferred to him. The dream, it was a warning.

"As soon as noon comes, start a pack meeting. I'll come after I handle some things."

I turned around to see Damien.

"What's going on?" He asked.

I sighed. "My-Our father is abusive. We used his vacation to try to run...from him. But we got caught up. We could take him from the pack if Aaron was alpha. But father is still alpha."

Damien face showed his anger but he knew it was not the time for him to lash out. We needed a plan

*******

Me and Damien got up at 10 to tell everyone about the pack meeting once we made it to our room we showered. Once we made it downstairs everyone was there including James and Aaron.

We told them about the abuse and how we didn't know what to do. The whole time James looked nervous as if we had found out his secret and could tell everyone any second.

"So what side are you all on? We hate to put you all in this situation but we cannot leave our pack. Either we go or we stay and fight him to death and he will no longer be alpha." He said the death part calmly not even a little bit sad that he wanted to kill our father. I wasn't surprised .

"I'm fighting.' Came from three people in the back.

At the end everyone was on our side. James looked undecided but still chose are side. Something strange was going on with him.

He got up as his phone ring. I followed him listening to the conversation.

'Hello?'...'yeah,I'm on it.'...'I'm sure.'...'ok,bye'

I ran back to the living room where the pack was talking. Even though there was nothing to prove there was something up with James, whoever he was on the phone with he must of been scared of. Seeing me in deep thought ,Damien asked what's wrong.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, we can talk about it later."

***************

So who do you think James was talking to? Comment! Thanks for reading ! Don't forget to vote