Chapter 7

thanks everyone! For getting me up to 1,000+ views! Seriously, I thought I was going to delete it ,but you all encourage me to keep this story going. And if there is a story you wants me to check out please comment! Enjoy even though its short :(

>

Where the hell was I? Was all that went through my mind. I was on a cold floor...naked. The feel of the cold wood against my bare back made me shiver. My body was numb from the pain.

"Don't move sweet heart, it will only cause more pain.' I recognized that voice. James. He was here. He was the one who took me.

"Wha...Why are you doing this to me?"

"Liyah, Liyah, Liyah. You left me when I needed you. Do you know how hard it was. Not being warm at night or to be wrapped in blankets instead I was sleeping on the ground! In fucking winter!" I jumped as he yelled." No one to go home to, no one to spare just one fresh little piece of bread. But no. I guess you don't know what that's like."

He walked up to me putting his cold hands on my cheeks making me flinch at his disgusting touch. I cared for him. Well I did.

"I've wanted you for the longest! But little old Damien comes for 4 fucking weeks and he steals your heart. Just reject him and then we can move away and break the bond." He sighed looking me in my eyes. "Your fathers here. He wants to talk to you.'

I just watched him not one single word left my mouth after his little secret was told. I never looked at James as anything more than friends and I never will.

He left the room. Walking up steps I guess. The room was dark I couldn't see a thing.

A dark, big figure looked down at me as the echoes of the boots hitting the wooden ground made me look up.

Before I had time to guess who it was, a hard smack was landed to my face.

Shit, that hurt.

"Aaliyah! You little bitch. Just can't stop running your mouth. Sometimes you tell your plans to the wrong people." I knew he was referring to James "I'm going to kick your little ass."

As soon as I blinked his fist connected with my jaw. Damn.