Chapter 3

"That son of a bitch." He said as he made his way to my brothers door.

Shit

Damien banged on the door until my brother swung it open in frustration.

"What the fu---" before my brothers could finish Damien punched him in his nose as blood ran down over his lips.

"You called your own sister a whore. But your in here fucking Casey! The pack slut! Why won't you call her a whore. Huh?" He said as he pushed my brother on the ground.

As much as he deserved it. I couldn't watch this, I couldn't let this happen.

"DAMIEN! Stop! Both of you! Please,Stop!" They both looked at me. Damien just slid down the door until he was on the floor while Aaron was still on the floor with his head in his hands.

" Just let me make one thing clear. If you ever and I mean EVER harm or upset my mate in anyway I will Kill you! Brother or not." He said as he got off the floor and went next door ,to my room.

"Liyah, I'm sorry." Was Aaron's last words as I closed the door to his room.

As I made my way in my room I saw Damien on the bed looking at the ceiling with his hands behind his head.

I don't know what came over me but I straddled him. He looked up at me and smiled. On instinct I leaned in, he did the same and before I knew it my lips crashed down to his. The electric feel that went through my body and straight to my core made me moan as Damien continued to bruise my lips, are lips molded together. He licked my lips asking for entrance. I didn't grant him anything ,instead he but my bottom lip ,sucking it into his mouth and begin to massage my thighs. I moaned in satisfaction ,he too that chance to shove his warm and wet tongue in my mouth. Are tongues danced around in are mouth ,fighting for domination. Of course he won.

He pulled away licking from my jaw to my neck, planting kisses where I hoped he would mark me. He grabbed my shirt pulling it over my head.

Wait . What is going on! Where's my virgin mind. But I couldn't pull away.

Less than a second later, there was a knock on the door . I thanked whoever it was silently. I don't know if I'm ready. But I know it's not now.

------------------

THIRD CHAPTER! Lo still hasn't told me where she wants the story to go , so this is why it's short. I guessed I could make a CHAPPY for you guys ! Next chapter hopefully will have more of a meaning to it! 7+ votes and 210+ views on this story and I will write chapter four. Bye guys!

~Amber