Chapter 10

*AALIYAH*

I woke up in unknown place again! This time the room was warm, I was laying on a comfy queen size bed.

I looked to my left, their was an letter on and old oak, hand-made desk. I grabbed it, my body not hurting as bad as it was yesterday.

I read the note recognizing my dads sloppy hand writing :

Aaliyah, you won't be going home in a while, so I took an hour of my time to get you with your Grams. If you tell her anything, you already know.

Zavier.

I got up from the bed, wobbling as my legs almost gave out. I opened the door to the smell of pork chops.

I ran downstairs to see my grams on the phone.

She turned her head to look at me and said. "Liyah, honey, how nice to see you. Come and give this old lady a hug. You look like you've seen a ghost." If she only knew... I thought as I gave her a brief hug.

"Let's get you cleaned up. Your father said you been in bed for days now." I secretly rolled my eyes.

We went upstairs and into the hallway closet, where she handed me a towel and wash cloth.

"Thanks." I said before going into the bathroom running a cold bath. Once the water was done I didn't even flinch at the temperature.

It just angered me, to know you could hit your own blood, not even filling one dot of guilt or sympathy.

My grams was my mothers mom. After the passing of my mom, I relied on her for everything. After I was sixteen I moved in the pack house, which I was of age to live in. At first I contacted her every day and night but soon days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months and months turned to years, two years. I can't believe she's not angry, or upset with me, not even the tiniest bit disappointed.

I stepped out of the bath, wrapping a towel around me. I went back into the room I woke up in, searched threw some drawers and closets and found some old clothes of my moms.

After I was freshened up, I went down stairs to see my grandma setting the table.

"May I use the phone, grams?"

"Sure,doll." Was all she said, glancing up at me with a welcoming smile.

As soon as I got to the phone I called Aaron.. I rung and rung but he didn't answer. I wish I knew Damien's number by heart.

I sighed and went back to the kitchen not before passing old pictures of my mom. She was beautiful, dull brown hair that stopped at her shoulders, striking green eyes.

"You look just like her." My grams said, behind me.

"How was she?" I always felt guilty that I was the reason my mom died, even though it wasn't my fault. I was the main problem.

"She was just like you. Sassy, nice, loving, welcoming. Every time I saw you, all I saw was her in you." She said stroking my cheek as I looked into her ocean blue eyes. "She would be so proud of you. I wish she got to see the lovely young woman you are."

"Me too." Was all I said.

She cleared her voice before saying something, like she always did when she was nervous.

"Well come on, lets get you ready for dinner. Are guest are coming." With that she turned around and walked into the kitchen.

"Who's coming?"

"Someone you need to meet." Was what she said before she started setting the food on the table.

Just as we finished fully setting the table the door bell rung.

"I'll get it." I said

When I opened the door I saw a pale man with green eyes as green as grass or maybe darker. He had his hair flowing over his ears and eyes. He reminded me of Zavier in so many ways.

"Umm.." Was all I could say.

"I'm Xavier Logan, I'm assuming your Aaliyah."

"Yeah" I said answering his statement as my grandma came behind me and gave the man a smile.

"Aaliyah, this is your father." Was what she said in a calmly tone.

WHAT!!

>>>>>>

So yeah. SHOCKER. Remember comment and vote