"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime." He asked as he inhaled smoke from his blunt.

"Aww I'd love too, to bad your fucking my best friend. But nice try." I smiled before pulling out the drive way.

              He put his hands up in defeat causing me to burst into laughter as I drove down the road.

             I called Mia, not wanting to go home just yet!

           "Hey bitch!" I yelled into the phone.

          "What's good hoe!" She shouted.

           "Wanna go shopping?" I smiled.

            "Is that even a question?" She said.

            "Great so I'll pick you up in 5." I said         excitedly.

             "Why so soon?" She asked confused.

              "Because I'm 5 minutes away." I laughed.

              "Okay well I'm practically already ready." She laughed.

             "Kay bye." I said before hanging up.

         I pulled up to her house soon after and we made it to the mall in 10 minutes.

         "I have to tell you something." Mia chirped as we walked into Pacsun.

       "What is it?" I said whilst raising an eyebrow.

        "Okay well you can't tell Nina I told you, she would absolutely hate me." She whined.

         "Okay?"

           "Nina slept with Jack." She smirked.

        I immediately got jealous.

            "First of all why the fuck would she sleep with him and not ask me? Why the fuck would she not tell me? Why the fuck would she sleep with him period?" I asked with jealousy and anger laced in my voice.

             "She's pathetic." I snorted as I continued to shop for a cute outfit.

           While doing so I felt a pair of hand grab onto my waist pulling me towards them as they rested their head on the crook of my neck.

              I looked up to see a smiling Derek luh. I smiled to myself as I pushed him off of me.

              "Ew, you're following me. Can you get anymore desperate?" I smirked sarcastically causing him to scoff.

             "A guy can't come to a mall?" He asked

             "Not by himself." I smiled.

              "Im not here by myself. God stop being so full of yourself." He scoffed.

               "Go away Derek, you have Jovana remember. She's a 10 I'm a 2 compared to her." I said as I continued to look for clothes.

               I looked over at Mia to see that she was admiring his features which made me roll my eyes at how obvious she was being.

              "I'm here with Jovana." He spoke.

              "Where is she." I asked as I got excited.

               "Victoria's Secret." He smiled.

              I huffed as I made my way out of the store.

                  "Where are you going?" He asked as he followed me and Mia.

                  "Um, Victoria's Secret." I said causing him to smirk.

                 I walked into the VS and the first person I saw was Jovana, then Madison, and then Jack, then Sammy, then Nina.

              This is a bad day to come to the mall.

               " Jovana..." I said as I looked at everyone then back to her, hoping she'd get the hint.

               "Amber are you here with Derek?" Jack asked.

                 "Are you here with Madison? Okay that's what I thought." I scoffed as grabbed Jovana's arm.

                 "Ambe-" Nina started.

                  "Fuck you." I scoffed as I walked out the store. With Jovana having Derek and Mia both follow.

______________________________

   Derek tho😩 I think imma make my next book a Derek luh fan fiction.

1013 words😊