Remembering Sunday

~Alex’s P.O.V.~

“Holy bloody fucking Hell and all that is good in Canada! Fuck this! Nope! Nope! Nope!” I heard someone scream from Romeo’s bus as I started to walk toward it with Jack by my side, I haven’t talked to Sierra since the 4th of July party and it was July 6th, we are in Buffalo, New York. After the party Sierra just gave me the cold shoulder, everything was fine for the night and then it just all turned to Hell I guess she wasn’t ready to forgive me. Damn! Chicks are fucking confusing as Hell! The guys have been pushing me and pushing me to try harder to talk to her about what happened but I just can’t figure out the right words to say.

“What the fuck is going on in there?” Jack said as he pointed to Romeo’s bus, I saw Krissy burst through the doors nearly tripping over her own feet before tumbling out of the bus. She just ran straight toward the crowd of people by some of the tents we had set up around the back area of Warped, after she ran out of the bus I saw Sierra and Ryan come out right afterwards with what seemed like an overlarge toy…Spider?

“Oh come on Krissy! It’s not even real!” Ryan yelled as he took the spider from Sierra’s hands and began to run off with it toward Krissy, Sierra had a video camera in her hands as she filmed the whole scene trying so hard not to tumble over in laughter. I didn’t realize Jack and I were walking toward her, until Jack stopped in front of me.

“What’s going on?” Jack asked, I basically hid behind him as I watched from over his shoulder. Sierra didn’t even bother turning around, she just stood there smiling at her two goof-ball friends.

“Krissy has this fear of spiders; we like to make fun of her for it because her reactions are just great. So last night Ryan and I went on twitter and asked the fans if any of them knew were to get a great prop spider in New York, so we made a quick run this morning and got one.” She smiled, I couldn’t breathe right just her standing in front of me even though she wasn’t looking at me it still made me weak to my knees, I could barely stand I was basically using Jack to keep myself standing. I could feel my heart-aching I wanted nothing more but to reach out and hug her, tell her I’m sorry and what exactly happened in the bus.

“You guys are horrible, it’s awesome!” Jack laughed before he slung his arm over Sierra’s shoulders causing me to fall down in front of her, I cursed at myself mentally for not having a better grip on these god forsaken feelings.

“Well, talk about falling from Heaven Alex!” Jack laughed a little awkwardly; I looked up at Sierra as Jack helped me off the ground, she wasn’t even looking at me but I couldn’t help but stare at her. She was wearing an Of Mice & Men tank top, and shorts with her snapback on god she just looked so stunning to me.

“Get off the ground, Alex you wouldn’t want to get trampled before your show” She mumbled before walking back onto her tour bus and slamming the door behind her.

“Woah, who piss- Oh it’s you” Ryan scoffed before he walked around me onto the bus, also slamming the door behind him. I laid back on the ground as Jack gave up on trying to help me considering everyone was just hating me.

“Oh hey Alex! Why are you on the ground?” Krissy said as she sat down on the ground next to me, before lighting a cigarette. I had my hands over my face and the only thing I could do was groan in frustration and defeat.

“He fell because he wasn’t paying attention and was too focused on Sierra” Jack laughed as he sat down on the ground next to me; I just groaned again I really had nothing to say to the both of them.

“Excuse me?” I heard a deep voice say, I opened my eyes to see a very tall man dressed in a Navel uniform.  What the Hell was the Navy doing in Buffalo, New York?