You Need To Lose At Texas Hold Em Some More

~Sierra’s P.O.V.~

“Oh Doctor, Doctor I didn’t follow you down the rabbit hole for all these tricks of yours. Just be real with me, am I going to die in your arms tonight or will I live to see the sun and stars” I recited back to Becca as we were sitting in the back lounge of the bus trying to write a song, it was the basic routine Becca would had her acoustic out and I would be the one writing and singing everything back to her.

“Where was Peter Pan when I needed him to stumble in on my open window, I need to fly away far from this place. Just be real with me was there ever any truth in all these fairytales?” I continued to sing softly to her as she played along hitting all the right notes for this song, I couldn’t wait to show it to Krissy and help her get all the screaming parts right. This is going to be their second album and I wasn’t going to be screaming in it Krissy was, well I would have to show her a few ropes to get the notes just perfect before actually recording everything, but that wasn’t for a long time now we were just in the writing stage of it all.

“I’m not screaming in that song it’s all you this album, Sie” Krissy pushed herself off of the doorframe of the back lounge before walking back to the front of the bus, there was no use in arguing with Krissy she would only win in the end. I promised them I would think about the whole band thing this Warped, and I guess I have a lot of time to think I mean Warped doesn’t end till August and we were still at the end of June, July first wasn’t for another 3 days.

“Just be real with me! Will you ever love me again!” I screamed as I jumped up from my stop on the couch and made my way to Krissy, Ryan stuck his head out of his bunk as he started to drum on the roof of the bunk, while Becca started to strum louder.

“Don’t oh god please don’t” Krissy tried to bite back a smile as I got down on one knee and started to serenade her.

“Oh don’t you remember our magic carpet ride throughout the stars? Oh was that all just a silly dream of mine? Oh why can’t you be my happy ending?” She hit her face lightly with her palm as she laughed silently to herself; I smiled and grabbed her free hand in mine as I continued to sing the rest of the song.

“Just be real with me! Did all this dreaming of mine mean nothing? Am I just some fucked up thought in your mind? What happened to our romantic boat ride through the pond? Ariel was just some fish, and I’m just some dreamer! So be real with me is this fairytale real or am I dreaming again?” I screamed at the top of my lungs as Ryan fell out of his bunk for what might be the third time this tour, I snapped my head forward to see Sean laughing as he took a sharp turn. I stopped my singing only to laugh at how angry Ryan looked as he stood up from the ground, Becca was trying to hard not to laugh her face was turning a dark shade of red, Krissy was on the ground next to me clenching her stomach she was laughing so hard.

“I swear to fucking god Sean! You do that one more time and I’ll fucking punch your face in!” Ryan screamed as he stood up from the ground, and shook his fists angrily at our driver Sean.

“Fuck you Ryan!” Sean yelled back as he help up his middle finger, I continued to laugh as those two. They seriously hated each other with a passion, but when they fought they made it amusing for the rest of us on the bus.

“Did Sean ever apologize to you?” I snapped my head over to look at Krissy; she was back on the couch texting away on her phone; probably to Danny Worsnop. Her and that guy had this very weird friendship I do not want to get into, to our luck Asking Alexandria was joining Warped with Bring Me The Horizon a little late. Romeo’s Secret and Asking Alexandria were the bands to really look out for when they got together, or so Kerrang! Magazine wrote in there one article. Our relationship with Asking wasn’t really all the much, we just got lucky our label had us touring a lot on our first album and a lot of the time it was with Asking or Of Mice & Men; that’s really only why we were such good friends with them which was pretty cool since they were all really great guys but we weren’t really the pair to look out for. Especially when it came down to stage pranks,  I remember the one time I got caught calling Ben Bruce hot and the next thing I know I was up on stage for a song and here comes Ben Bruce waltzing out onto the stage in nothing but a towel with his guitar and finished the song up with us. I nearly died I was trying so hard not to laugh but continue to play the song,  I knew Krissy put him up to it to get me back at only doing one show that tour.  We pulled a Pierce the Veil trick once and played beer pong on stage during one of their sets, now that had to be the best trick we have ever played because it was during the song ‘Not The American Average’ and that shit is my jam! I seriously play that song almost every day basically for no reason, expect this one time when I think it was Ryan who brought a groupie back with him than that time I came on the bus screaming that song on the top of my lungs another reason on why he would fall out of his top bunk; I seriously don’t understand why he doesn’t just get a bottom bunk like me.