Warped Tour Is One Big Surprise (Alex Gaskarth Fanfic)

“Whose excited for Warped Tour!?” Jack screamed as he hoped on the bus, we were all waiting around for Rian now before we headed off to our first destination of Warped Tour.  Warped Tour was always our favorite festival and it was good to be right back on it after a long time of touring overseas. This year was going to be great; it was going to be some of our greatest friends and musicians there. Plus, Spring Fever guys were going to be reunited once again!

“Hey Alex have you heard about the new band that’s going to be there?” I looked over at Jack who usually kept up with all that kind of stuff. I was just relaxing on the couch, scrolling through twitter when he said something.

“No, I didn’t think any new bands were going to be on this Warped?” I asked looking up at him; usually there were new bands on Warped from wining Battle of the Bands but not all the time.

“Yeah, they are called ‘Romeo’s Secret’ I heard them they are pretty good plus their singing is a smoking hot babe” Jack said as he made a whistle noise before showing me a picture of the band, the band consisted of three people, a small red head with loads of tattoos and piercings which suited her perfectly; a talk like blonde girl with long hair shaved on the side, and a tall guy with curly hair.

“Yeah, I heard of them but who is this? I thought they only had three people in their group?” I asked as I pointed out a tall girl, with long black hair, and tattoos over her one arm, a small portion of her chest and half the other arm.

“Huh her? I don’t really know but I know she isn’t part of the band even thou she is always in their pictures; but she is a babe too like man look at those fucking tattoos!” I rolled my eyes at Jack, he was best friend and basically a brother to me but sometimes I could live without her perverted mind.

“Hey, guys did you know we are playing Main Stage this year?” Zack said as he stuck his head through the bus door, Zack had been outside waiting for Rian this whole time. It was not usually like him to be this late, but then again we didn’t have to be at the venue till late anyways.

“Yeah dude we basically play it every year” I said as I put my hands behind my head and looked up at the ceiling, thinking about how someone can take magazine pictures with a band they aren’t even a part of. She must be a pretty important person to just be in almost all their pictures, maybe Adam would know who she is.

“Did you know we are sharing the stage with a new band that hasn’t even played Warped yet?” I snapped my head to his attention, a new band playing Main Stage? That was something you never really see or hear off at all usually the big time ballers play Main Stage like blessthefall, Of Mice & Men, Bring Me The Horizon, or You Me At Six. Guys like that are more likely to play on Main Stage than some Battle of the Bands type band.

“You’re kidding me right?” I asked as I began to sit up in my spot, Zack nodded his head as he walked onto the bus the rest of the way. He had a Kerrang! Magazine in his hand, as through it at me as I began to read the article out loud to Jack also.

“Seems like Romeo’s got a secret and it’s out for the people to hear! Band Romeo’s Secret will be playing Main Stage at Warped Tour this year; they are the newbie band to play at Main Stage. The band consists of three people Krissy KittyBonez, Becca Bear , and MANBAT RYAN but don’t let their crazy stage names confuse you, Romeo’s Secret is the band to check out! They are the most anticipated band of the year! Already on Main Stage talk about crazy! They will also be sharing the stage with All Time Low, Of Mice & Men, and blessthefall along with a few others of our crazy friends.” I read out to them, their stage names did sound a little crazy but I guess I have heard worse.

“Wow they sound pretty crazy” Jack smirked, I knew he was talking about the name but Hell whatever floats their boats.

“Yeah, but have you actually listened to them” We all jumped at Rian’s voice as he must have walked on the bus without us noticing.